①③

Oh my fucking god, look at David, okay.

"I will be there for you, even through thick and thin, I will never fall when hope is lost. And now I see the hour hand moving faster and faster, out time is running out, move quick or never remember, open your eyes and you'll see" - Breaking Point ~ Crown The Empire

❅❅❅✣❅❅❅✣❅❅❅✣❅❅❅✣❅❅❅✣❅❅❅✣

"...woah." I heard myself mutter. David chuckled and looked over at my expression. 

"It's nice, isn't it?" he gestured to the beds, which were set up on opposite sides of the room. "Which bed do you want?"

I immediately picked the bed closest to the window, leaving David with the bed closest to the bathroom. The room was, of course, blue, like it's title, but it was magnificent. The area of the room was gigantic, like the size of five normal bedrooms squished together to create an ultimate bedroom. The beds were like hotel beds, already made and everything. David noticed my questioning look and he smirked, rolling his eyes. 

"Andy's mother calls in a maid service to clean in the house-"

"House, this isn't a house," I snorted, giving David an exasperated look, "this is a fucking mansion." 

"It's pretty cool. I'll give you a tour later." David smiled and placed his duffel bag on the bed. "You can take the closet if you want." 

"How long are we staying here for?" I asked softly, pushing my bag to rest against the foot of my proclaimed bed. "A week?" 

"...two weeks." David said slowly, as if he was counting them on his fingers. I turned to see he was doing exactly that. "Yeah, two weeks." 

"Wow, I get to share a room with you for 14 days." I sneered at him. "Lucky me." 

"Hey, now. It's not that bad!" David jumped on his bed, the blankets and pillows rising around him like a wave crashing into the sand. "Trust me. I thought I'd hate this place too." 

"So do you guys come here often?" I asked, sitting on the edge of my bed. 

David shrugged. "Not as often as you think, but yeah." 

"Who do you bring with you? It's a pretty big house...might get lonely." I mused. David cocked an eyebrow. 

"Sometimes its just the guys and we all share the game room. It's a huge room with a couch that wraps around a big-ass TV and we play video games all night." David smirked. "But sometimes, we just bring a girl with us because we can fuck as loud as we want, and the rooms are partially sound-proofed." 

I blushed. "Who'd you bring?" I asked, casually unpacking my bag onto my bed into piles so I could put them away more efficiently. David was quiet for a moment, so I turned around, holding my pile of folded sweaters to my chest. 

"Syd." he said quietly. "Sometimes, I would just bring drugs and liquor, but when I was missing her touch, I'd bring her along."

There was another uncomfortable silence. I decided to break it. 

"What's her problem?" I asked meekly. David, whose eyes were closed, sighed loudly through his nose, his posture somehow relaxing even more. 

"I have no idea. She doesn't like you though." 

I scoffed, throwing my sweater onto my bed as I collapsed on my bed, trying not to sulk in my self-pity. "I don't know about her. I don't like her either. But I didn't do anything to her...and she still hates me."