Chapter 5 -- The Cabin

We stayed in Stephen's room and made love throughout the night. When I woke at daybreak, Stephen had my breast in his mouth again, which made me wake up aroused. When I tried to pull away he started sucking on it and opened his eyes slowly.

He reached out and touched my face, brushing his fingertips over my cheek, nose, chin, and down my throat and collarbone. Pulling back he said, "I still can't believe this is real when I first wake up. That you're her after all these years of waking so alone and empty. And always with my cock aching for you. For so many years this was just a dream," he said while circling my breast with his hand, "and now you're... here."

I leaned over and gave him a hard kiss. I liked it hard, this was a surprising thing I was learning about myself. "I know, I know," I said and kissed him again.

We eventually got out of bed, showered, and went to visit his parents. It was hard to not be embarrassed about our brief introduction yesterday, but all Mates go through this during the early stages. I'd seen it so many times, and was jealous. And now it was my time, my time to focus on my mate, and just fuck him over and over.

His parents were very nice, and happy he'd found me after all these years. Werewolves live a long time, but most parents want their children happy- and they usually want grandchildren. This would happen sooner or later, it was expected- but I was loving my time with my Mate. We talked and I told them about my family, my mother and father, and I told them about my brother who was a strong wolf and mostly involved in the pack defenses. They were welcoming and I liked them. Also I think they were glad their son finally found his mate after so long.

We stayed for dinner, then Stephen suggested that we run in our wolf form. I needed to let my wolf out, she needed to meet her wolf mate. That made her excited, and she started getting noisy and I had to tell her to be patient. She would be free soon enough. After we said our goodbyes with promises to visit soon, I followed Stephen out the door and we walked hand in hand down a well-worn path into the woods. It was high summer and the air was warm in spite of being at the base of the great mountains surrounded by tall Douglas Fir trees.

"I'd like to take you to this spot with a breathtaking view of Lake Cushman with the mountains surrounding it. There's also a hidden hot springs nearby and we can soak when it cools down at night." Stephen walked with a spring in his step, he felt so happy and I could feel it so clearly. "Here's a spot where we can stash our clothes," he said pointing to a wooden box that was also a bench on the side of the path.

"The pack owns a lot of land here at Hoodsport so the Command Center can have absolute privacy and hidden security, and we have other properties with monitoring stations around the peninsula. Our territories extend far north into Canada, so we have private ports we can use to circumvent the government if needed." He stopped and started to unbutton my shirt before I noticed he was doing that, and I stepped back a little so I could think a little clearer. But Stephen just smirked and shook his head 'no' as he moved back in front of me and kept unbuttoning my buttons.

"Stephen, I need to think for a few minutes," I cried with a little exasperation. "I can't think when you do that."

"That's the point, love," was all he said as he took off my shirt. I shrugged my shoulders and started to pull his shirt over his head. We finished undressing and put our clothes in the box, and Stephen put his gun on top. He closed the lid and turned a dial on a lock I didn't notice before. He stopped and looked at me as the dappled light filtered through the trees onto my skin.

"What?" I asked a little hesitantly. I thought we were going to shift now.

Stephen merely reached over to play with my nipples, I just huffed out a breath and let him. His touch made me shiver. He stared at my breasts, then looked into my face and said, "You're so beautiful, you take my breath away. I just want you, all the time, every place we go. I wanted you on the ops table, I wanted you on the kitchen counter, I wanted you on the stairs, the front porch, and right now on this box. I can have you sit on my lap as I pump into you."