Chapter 24 -- My Turn

Stephen started unbuttoning his shirt as he watched me. I just stood there with my legs slightly spread apart, tapping the crop in my hand. I wanted him naked, I had planned this in my head and I wanted to dominate. I wanted to be the one to decide to push limits. I wanted to give him pleasure, and I wanted him to take it. And I wanted to be rough.

Stephen finally stood up completely naked. His eyes were turning slightly black, and his cock was standing straight out.

"Mate, I put some items on a table over there," I pointed and said to him, "walk over there and wait. You are to answer me with 'yes Mistress' or 'no Mistress' at all times."

"Yes Mistress," he said in a sultry voice, I had certainly taken him by surprise. I didn't lay out everything on the table, but enough. He walked over and looked at some of the items.

"Roll both dice and tell me the total."

"Yes Mistress," Stephen said obediently and I waited. "Nine," he said after he rolled the dice.

"You get nine spankings to start. We will be adding on to that. Now put the ball stretcher on your cock."

Stephen picked it up, "I'm not sure I know how to use this Mistress," he said with a gleam in his eye.

"Another 5 strokes for being disobedient. I want you to put the ball stretcher on, and I don't want to repeat myself. After you're done, put your harness on. It straps in the front."

Stephen looked down and attached the ball stretcher on, it really did pull his testicles. I could see some pre-cum at the tip of his cock. I walked slowly over to a box and put my foot on it, giving Stephen a wide view of my shaved pussy. Stephen adjusted the harness, which was entirely for my pleasure, then looked up. His mouth hung open slightly as he saw me standing there with my pussy displayed in full view.

"Now, mate, put the leather wrist cuffs on as far as they will go. I will snap them shut." Stephen picked them up and put them on and looked at me.

"Assume the position Mate," I said brusquely, "on your knees with your hands in front". I wanted to see him in a certain way, and he was being slow. Stephen slowly got down on his knees with his arms in front of him, they were hooked together by a short-yet sturdy- chain. The chains had to be sturdy to hold this giant of a man up, and the wrist cuffs went up his huge arms a little ways. I walked over to him an adjusted the straps a little, closing them securely. Stephen was looking straight at my pussy, and I think I saw his eyes start to go glassy. I didn't tell him to look down. I walked to the table and picked up a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Read out loud."

Stephen took the paper and started reading. "One. I will call my Mate 'Mistress' during my punishment. She will call me slave or sex toy, or whatever she feels. I am not to be offended, this is strictly for her pleasure.

"Two. I will not touch my Mistress in any way.

"Three. I will remain completely silent unless my Mistress allows me to make noise or talk. The room is not soundproof.

"Four. I will choose a safe word for the duration of this punishment. I will use the safe word immediately if I feel distressed in any way.

"Five. Mistress will ask me questions, I will answer honestly and my Mistress will not be offended by my honest answers.

"Six. I will obey my Mistress in all things without discussion or disagreement. This session is only for the pleasure of my Mistress.

"Mistress will add on to these rules during my punishment as she sees fit." Stephen handed me back the paper. I took it from him and walked to the table. I put down the paper and picked up a blindfold.