Chapter 12 -- Training

I was in the play room each day at 10am, waiting naked and in the position on the mat. Each day Stephen was purposely late, which made me fuming mad. I had time to think about why I was doing this, a lot of time to wonder if I was crazy. Having a dominating male mate was the usual scenario for female weres, it was our natures since we were half wolves and controlled by their instincts. And she-wolves were submissive to their mates. Many women weres were dominant like me, but we just couldn't dominate our huge mates. Did I like being submissive like this? I actually loved it more than I wanted to admit. It wasn't natural for me to submit to my Alpha Mate, but the pleasure was out of this world. I was addicted to my orgasms, which meant I had to play this game.

Gritting my teeth I fumed while I waited. Stephen knew this of course, and the first day he walked in ten minutes late. I had my dog collar on and was waiting for him with my head down. I wasn't smiling which seemed to add to his enthusiasm. He instructed me lean over the padded A-frame bench, and he proceeded to blindfold me, and strap my hands and legs onto it.

"It's for your own good, slave," he told me as I rolled my eyes behind the blindfold. "You won't be able to remain still or quiet yet." Slave? He called me slave. But he was correct, I wouldn't be able to remain still. Stephen moved fairly rapidly, first he pulled my ass plug out, and added some lube while he shoved my ass vibrator in and turned it on fairly high. I tried to buck, but he had strapped my back down as well. I was immobile. He then put on my nipple clamps (ouch!) and brushed them with his fingers a few times just in case I wasn't in enough pain.

"I'll put the gag in your mouth in later sessions after I have shown you how to take my cock down your throat." I wondered where the foreplay was, and then he shoved the huge pussy vibrator in and turned it on fairly high as well. Oh sweet jesus that felt like heaven. I tried to arch my back while Stephen strapped the vibrator in place. While I was moaning he shoved his cock in my mouth. I gagged a little bit from the surprise, and he ran his hand over my hair, petting me I suppose.

"It's important for you to relax your neck muscles. You will want to gag, so practice relaxing all your muscles while you breathe though the sensation. I will push in and hold still while you get used to it." And he did. He would push in hard to the back of my throat, and I would try to relax my gag reflex and let it sit there. I breathed in through my nose when I could, and Stephen always made sure I could breathe. After a few minutes he began to push his huge cock further past the back of my mouth and down my throat a little ways.

"Slave, I will always let you breathe, always. Relax, just relax your throat." And I did, trusting him since I couldn't breathe. He pulled out of me in a few seconds and I took in great gulps of air. When I had calmed down he did it again, and we kept going for about fifteen minutes. It was hard to tell time with vibrators in my holes and a blindfold on, and a huge cock thrusting in and out of my mouth. His breathing was starting to get faster and louder, I knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"Slave, I'm going to shove my cock down your throat as far as I can, and will cum. I want you to swallow all of it, then lick my cock when I'm done. I'll let you breathe, don't worry." And Stephen shoved is cock down my throat and pumped his hot liquid down my throat. I swallowed all of it and he pulled out, allowing me to breathe deep.

"Good girl, you were fantastic for your first session. You earned your reward." Stephen took off my restraints and picked me up and put me down on my back on a padded table. The vibrators were still going and he took off both nipple clamps without warning. Christ almighty that hurt! He rubbed my nipples, knowing it hurt.

"Shhh slave, I'm allowing the blood to flow back. This makes the pain go away quicker." Well, I disagreed about that but remained silent. I think he had the whole nipple clamp thing wrong. And the paddle thing. Stephen pulled out my pussy vibrator and turned it off. He pulled my ass down to the end of the table leaving the vibrator in, then put my legs over his shoulders. I think he was sitting on a chair, and he started blowing across my pussy lips and ass.