Chapter 26:Stupid Grover and his Cowardliness...

Know  something so horrible that even as you think of it  you want to puke?Well then,picture this:a two-metre tall,pale-looking woman(or monster) with black long hair,dressed in white.Oh,and don't forgot the most attractive parts of her body--long sharp fingernails and fangs.And a few scars on her face as a bonus.One would be very lucky to meet such a beautiful creature.

  And guess what?We were that lucky to have this creature staring down at us as if we were lunch.Note the sacrasm.

  The monster laughed evilly,sending shivers down Grover and my spine(Remember?We're connected now).He let out a bleat of fright as I took a step back automatically.

  "Run,or what?"I asked Nico,who had his dagger out.I tried not to wince as I detected the same scary aura emitting from it.

  "Can't,"he mumbled,glancing back at Percy and Annabeth as if to explain everything.I nodded slightly.

  "Got a plan?"I stepped forward,daring the disgusting creature to attack me.She laughed in my face instead,and I cringed.At least I took a step.Grover was rooted on the same spot,shaking as if there was an earthquake.

  I was dazing off,despite the situation,and Nico pushed me away when the yucky thingy(yup,I'm goin' to call her that.Aka YT)lunged in my direction.She caught him by the leg instead,and shook him like a rag doll.It would have been hilarious if it wasn't for the drool dripping from YT's mouth.

  "Nico!"I yelled,and got up from the ground.YT was sniffing at him and trying to get a taste of him,but he was holding her off with his dagger.

  "Get off him!He's mine!"I blurted,and YT hissed at me to back off.

  Quickly,I summoned my staff and slashed my hand with Grover's tin can.Discreetly I could hear him murmured,"It's the second time..."

  "Sword!"I said aloud,and the staff drank my blood.I slashed at YT,who backed away.She smiled,showing off her canines.

  "Thank you for the food,"she said,and proceeded to try to lick Nico.I almost gagged,but quickly pushed away the feeling.

  YT stopped attempting to lick Nico,and for a moment I thought she was petrified.Suddenly,without warning,she smacked Nico on the ground hard.

  "Oh my Zeus!"I gasped,and YT immediately sank her teeth into the unconscious Nico's shoulder.Without thinking I threw my  sword at her,which hit her between her eyes.She screamed in shock and pain,and dropped him onto the grass.

  "Grover,you idiot!Pull him away!"I yelled in anger,and Grover seemed to have gotten control of his limbs.He slid over to Nico and dragged him towards the other two unconscious persons.

  "My lunch..."YT pulled out the sword.Black liquid was oozing from the wound between her eyes,and I winced from the sight."How dare you..."She made a grab for  me and I tried to dodge,but she was too fast.Her pale hands wrapped around my throat as she drooled all over me.

  I'm so going to take a bath,I thought discreetly,clawing at her strong hands.If I survive,that is.

  "Boys taste so much better than girls,"YT almost scowled at me."But I'm so hungry..."She sniffed at me and wrinkled her nose.Then she smiled,deliberately showing off her fangs,before sinking her teeth into my neck.

  Bile rose in my throat.I couldn't find my voice,which was probably hiding somewhere around,not daring to come out.When YT rose her head,her mouth was dripping with blood.

  Unable to take in the gruesome sight of a pale woman drenched in blood,I vomitted out whatever I had in my stomach.The contents spilled on her white dress(which was already dirty anyways),but she doesn't seem to notice it--she was too busy licking her lips.

  "Virgin blood,eh?Tastes better than the usual,"she commented casually before returning back to drinking my blood.My vision began to blur,and I heard Grover's voice in my mind,screaming for YT to let go of me.

  Suddenly my vision brightened,and I felt the hands around my throat loosen.Someone caught me before I dropped to the ground."Foínix,Foínix,Foínix,"the familiar voice tsked me."Didn't your Unc Ares taught you how to fight?You would have disappoint him greatly for the sword throwing thing."

  I used the remaining of my strength to focus on my saviour."Uncle...Apollo?"I managed to say before the darkness claimed me.

~~~~~

AUTHOR'S BORING NOTE!!!!

Hello peep readers!I know I owe you 3 pieces of chapters,so here's one of them!

So I was thinking that my story is boring.OK,maybe because I was reading through them with my own pair of eyes...

I have been really busy lately.1)I'm a freshman now!2)I have like,4 projects to work on,and one of them are due next two weeks.3)I have to take care of my rabbit Cloud...so please be patient!

Well.I hope you have enjoyed this chapter.Check out my other stories too!