Chapter 2:The 'Grand' Entrance

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter once again.

    P.S. Please do not read this chapter (and the chapters after this) for I have not edited it. If you want some bad quality writing and story plot read at your own risk!    

~~~~

I woke up,cold sweat dropping behind my back.I got up from the bed and felt my pyjamas sticking to my back.I winced and scratched my head.What had woke me up from my slumber?

  I am usually a deep sleeper,so I didn't get why I woke up.I glanced at the clock.1.49am.Too earlier.I laid back in my covers,and then kicked them off.Too hot.

  I closed my eyes and tried my best to clear my head off from any distraction.However my thoughts overwhelmed me,and I stared hard at the ceiling of the orphanage.

  Orphanage.I shut my eyes for a moment.My bunch of uncles and aunts abandoned me without a word.I had asked the orphanage guardians about them,but they just looked at me as if I'm a poor kid with no one to take care.They would always tell me that there were no uncles or aunts taking care of me.

  After a while,I got sick and tired of hearing the same reply over and over again.No one was taking care of you as far as we know.Crap.

  I don't know anything about my parents,sadly.I think both of them are dead.But my uncles and aunts said that he gave me a teddy bear.My favourite bear.

  I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling.I want the ceiling to break.I paused.Wait a minute,I'm at the top level.Correction:I wish the rooftop will break.I wish the rooftop will break.I wish the rooftop will--

  Crash.

  "Holy crap!"I yelled as the ceiling broke and covered myself with the blanket.My hands were desperately searching for my bear Polar,and clutched at something soft.I pulled the thing,expecting to see my adorable bear--only to see a monstrous face grinning at me.

  "Bloody--"I aimed a kick right in its face out of fright,and it growled.

  "You smell so good...You have the scent of the gods..."

  Gods?I shook my head as I jumped up from beneath the covers.Oh my gawd.

  The super ugly monster had nine heads.It--or they--looked so alike to snakes.I cursed silently and tried to remember what my violent fifth uncle taught me about fighting.Find the weakness first.

  "Its weakness..."I gazed around my room and found nothing except for a few pencils that could be used as a weapon.I caught sight of Polar lying near the door.Shoot.

  I made a sudden grab at the pencils,and stabbed them into the serpent.It just roared and bit at me.I yelped and dodged.Thank God Fifth Uncle taught me how to dodge.

  My right leg was not so lucky.The serpent bit into my flesh and I cried out in pain."No faaaaaair!You have nine heads;I don't have nine heads!"I grumbled loudly as I swung my fists at the serpent upside down.

  Another serpent head sniffed at me and growled.I tried to kick it with my free leg but missed.

  "Seriously,we're in luck,"the serpent head laughed.I flinched.Its laughter was so scary,goosebumps were beginning to form on my arms."This demigod smells like the gods.If only other demigods smell like her.I'll take a nibble."The serpent head opened its mouth wide,and I shut my eyes tight.No God,I haven't find out who my parents are.And whether my uncles and aunts are real.I can't die.

  I heard a slashing sound and I opened my eyes.A boy had cut down a head of the serpent with his sword.I stared at the boy.My hero.

  Two more heads grew back and they tried to bite the boy.He dodged clumsily as I watched helpless.I want to help.I don't want to feel so useless.I felt my vision went cloudy,and I unconsciously waved my hand.Help us.Please.

  I heard the serpent roaring with rage and pain as I felt something stabbed through the monster.My vision cleared for a moment,and I saw the serpent turning into dust.

  My vision clouded once again,and I felt my consciousness beginning to slip away.I managed to take a closer look at the boy who had saved me.

  "You look familiar."I tried to frown,but I was too weak."You must be...Uncle Poseidon...Or is it Uncle Neptune?"

  I remembered the boy's astonished face before I blacked out.