Chapter 15:2 in 1--A Poem with a Bonus Snake

We ran towards the hissing sounds.

  A gigantic white snake which was about three storeys high(if you laid it across the grass,it would be probably around six storeys high),was smacking its tail at Percy.Cuts and grazes covered almost every corner of his body,but he fought as if they weren't there.

  Every one of us immediately had our weapons out.Annabeth held a sharp and menacing-looking dagger,while Grover had his aluminium cans out.Nico whipped out a dagger that looked so evil,I almost flinched.I,of course,had my staff in hand.

  The snake hissed happily as if to say,Oh goody,five sets of lunch laid out just for me,and striked its big head at Annabeth.Annabeth dodged just in time,rolling on the grass,as Grover yelped,throwing cans at it.They bounced off its thick scaly skin without leaving an injury.

  The snake raised its head and in a flash shifted into a beautiful Asian woman.She had everything in white--white sneakers,white bermudas,white sleeveless shirt and white hairband that bounded her long black hair together.The only thing that wasn't white other than her hair colour was a gray necklace shaped like an eye,hanging around her neck.

  "It's that wrecked eye."I clenched my teeth together."We'll have to distract her!"

  Percy,Annabeth,Grover and Nico were in a shocked state,but quickly recovered when they heard me.They soon busied themselves in entertaining the woman,who took out a white scarf from nowhere and began to fight with it.

  Meanwhile,I went to one of Grover's cans and smashed it using my staff.Picking up the sharp aluminium piece I made a quick slash at my palm so that it would bleed profusely.

  "Foínix!"I heard Grover yelled whiningly."You dirtied my food!"

  "I'll pay you back later!"I yelled back and allowed the staff to drain my blood.

  "Foínix,I don't think you should--"Nico yelled,and was interrupted by the woman wrapping her scarf around his dagger.I took the chance and charged.

  "A celestial sword,please,"I mumbled,and the staff shifted.I could hear the sentence Your wish is my command whispered into my mind,but I brushed it of as my imagination.

  Percy,upon seeing me running towards the woman,protested loudly as I slashed at her.She tried to dodge,but her arm was too late.I'd made a clean slash through it,and it dropped to the grass,blood pouring out of the wound.The woman screamed before she collapsed,her black eyes narrowed at me.

  "Gross,"Annabeth murmured,staring at the arm disgustingly.I nodded in agreement and went over to the motionless woman.

  "Foínix,"Grover stammered warningly,but I ignored him.I pulled the dying woman to a sitting position and pulled at her necklace.

  "Who is your master?"I asked,shaking the necklace in front of her face.She opened her eyes slowly and smirked at me.

  "No one but Chaos,"she replied,her lips barely moving.She gasped loudly and then smiled weakly.

"It grows deeper and deeper

It becomes harder and harder

Which will she choose

The sea or the death will be loose?"

  The woman smirked again before reaching out her other arm.I cringed away,but she grabbed my shirt."For you,and your heart,"she whispered with her last breath.

  "What was that?"Annabeth met my eyes with such innocence,I had a feeling that she knew something.

  I shrugged and laid her on the grass.My head suddenly started throbbing,and I blurted,"May the gods be with you."