Profile File 1:Foínix

Hawdy,everyone!I'm Ruth Rocha from the Hermes cabin.Never hear of my big name?It's okay,because now you know it.

  Anyways,I'm in charge of interviewing Foínix's first friends in Camp Half-Blood today.Foínix herself had already given me the permission to do this whole interview thing(after much persuasion).She had kindly given me her basic information of herself,though there are some I'd add in myself because my readers in the camp requested me to do so.Of course,I may invite trouble from Foínix,but really,why give up on such a good idea?

Name:Foínix(Family name unknown)

Parents:Demeter(Mother) & ???(Father)

Other Family Members:???

Age:15

Birthday:12 November

Hobbies:Reading Greek Non-Fiction books,sleeping,listening to music

Likes:Eating fruits and junk food to pass time

Dislikes:Bullying,waking up early,studying,her orphanage,fights

Love Interest(s):Nico di Angelo & Percy Jackson[She has no idea though...Let's keep it a secret.]

Appearance:Green eyes(Not sea-green like Percy Jackson's),golden curly hair,round face,small button nose

Height:156cm

Weight:45kg

Weapon(s):Staff given by Hera(Aka Hera's Staff,or Blood Staff) & test-tube given by Demeter

Fatal Flaw:???

INTERVIEWS ON THE CHARACTER

Foínix(when interviewed about herself)

Ruth:Hey,Foínix.Free now?

Foínix:*puts down Greek book*Yup.What do you want?

Ruth:An interview about yourself.

Foínix:*snorts loudly*What?Why would you interview me about myself?

Ruth:For the readers' satisfaction.

Foínix:Ah.I see.

Ruth:Sooooooooo,what do you think about yourself?

Foínix:Hmm...I think I'm a little dense.Or at least that's what Annabeth said about me.

Ruth:Do you know how Nico and Percy feel about you?Which zone will they place you in?Which zone will you place them?

Foínix:Wa,wa.Too many questions at once.For the first question,I guess they think of me as a friend.Or a little sister.As for the second question,they might place me in the 'good friend' or 'baby sister' zone.

Ruth:Which zone will you place them in?

Foínix:That is a good question,because even I have trouble placing them in the 'right' zone.

Ruth:Okayyyy.Now let's turn to the topic on love.What is your dream boy?

Foínix:Really?*sighs and rubs forehead*I guess someone caring.Someone who is able to make my heart skip a few beats.And oh!I think a boy who may seem scary but is actually nice inside.