CHAPTER 01 - Is There Something Wrong-

--

*click*

The sound of the door lock opens. Heavy footsteps entered the house.

“Hey! So how did everything go today?” , Atsuko greeted the person who just entered the door with smile and enthusiasm.

Atsuko Maeda, the face and center of the Japanese idol group AKB48 for the past 7 years has just graduated to pursue her dreams. This leaves the rest of the gang on the hands of her runner-up Yuko Oshima, and her best friend Takahashi Minami.

“I borrowed an Iron Man 2 DVD! Wanna watch it?” she continues. Without reply, her eyes glanced to see the girl. “Or is the new center too tired to even watch a DVD?” she joked.

A chuckle was heard. “Eh? New center huh?!” and glanced at the clock hanging on the wall beside the fridge. “10:45 huh..”. She puts her bag down and slump her tired body on the bed infront of the TV. “Let’s play the DVD. There’s still time..” she continued with her arms now wrapped around the pillows.

“Are you sure you’re not going to sleep yet?” Atsuko replied with concern. “You look dead tired.”

Atsuko and Yuko have been living together for quite a while now. Being on AKB48 and on the same agency for years makes their friendship evolves into sisterhood. And having the same goal in life, that is to be a successful actress, they grew together reaching for it hand-in-hand.

--

“Sugoi~ I’m really amazed how Hollywood edited movies like this appears like magic! It looks really real, ne?” Atsuko exclaimed while her eyes’ still focus on the TV screen.

“Hai~ Hai~ Like magic.. magic..” Yuko agrees and then glanced on the clock. “Ah.. Acchan, can we pause Iron Man first?”

“Eh?!” Atsuko shifts her eyes to Yuko and saw the girl still focused on watching the DVD. “Do you need to use the CR?” she asked.

“Iie.. I just thought, should we check out Kojima-san’s drama? It’ll be aired any minute now..” Yuko answered with her eyes still on TV. “Everyone told me to check it out too..”

Atsuko giggled. “Mr. Stark wouldn’t mind..”

--

++[Atsuko’s POV]++

I put my stare back on the TV. Now I know the reason behind those clock glances she’s making. Well, she could’ve just told me. I wouldn’t mind.

“Kyaa~~ Kojima-san’s pouting face is the best!” she murmured in a very soft voice.

I gave a big grin in reply. I can see her eyes sparkling and her dimples marking her cheeks whenever Haruna’s on-screen. I wonder what happened. I wonder what’s wrong. Ever since I announced my graduation, she’s changed. Especially towards her, towards Haruna.

“Yaha! Kojima-san’s panty~~!” A faint sound I heard from Yuko. She seemed really happy watching Haruna.

And thinking about it, I actually miss these two together. Haruna also looks so happy with her. Everyone in the team think so too.

“Aaahh~ It’s done already!” She exclaimed smiling. I wonder what she’s thinking.

“So, are you ready to face Mr. Stark again?” I asked her in a somewhat joking manner. “He’s forgiven you for choosing Meguttan than him you know!” and ended it with a laugh.

She reached for the remote control and played the DVD. I can still see her dimples, signifying that there’s something on her mind that’s really making her happy.

Yuko. I want to know what’s wrong..

--

.. And clicked..

Yuko has just finished updating her blog. No matter how tired she was from what has happened today, updating her blog still pops into her mind. She shuts down her computer and went to bed. She laid her tired body beside Atsuko’s who went to sleep right after watching DVD.

She let out a big sigh and turned her back at her bedmate and reached for a pillow. It was hugged tightly that if it were a human, it could die from suffocation.

NyanNyan. ... Itai..” she whispered and sniffed, as tears rolled down her cheeks.

--

“Ah! Yuchan just updated her blog**!” Haruna whispered, talking to herself drying her long damp hair with a towel.

And a pout slowly formed on her face as she sat down on the side of her bed. “Kojima-san huh?..” she thought.

Her back falls on her bed keeping her phone held close to her chest. “Since when do you revert back to calling me that huh? Yuchan..” She closed her eyes and submerged herself in deep thoughts, browsing through the past, back to every single moment she had with Yuko. Tears started pouring from her eyes as she searched for the specific moment her Yuchan acts differently. “I can’t find it.. Yuchan..

She rolled over and reached for a pillow. “I miss you.. I miss you so bad..

--

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!! !!

!! thanks for reading the first chapter m(_ _)m.. I hope you didn’t get bored

!! **For Yuko’s blog, please see the link below: !!

!! http://blog48.livejournal.com/3327449.html !!

!! !!

!! No copyright infringement intended.. This chapter was inspired by that blog too..

!! !!

!! Please look after my next chapter as well.. Thank you! (^3^)/*

!! !!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!