CHAPTER 02 - Everybody Knows -

--

"Ne~ Ne~ Is it just me or Yuko's really losing a lot of weight lately."
"Oh yeah! I thought as well.."
"I know right. I think she's somewhat overworking herself."
"The pressure is really getting on her since Acchan left.."
"I think she's thinking too much. But she's still as lively as ever!"
"You think so? Something's unusual though."

--

Fixing her things up, Haruna who's almost invisible behind the door outside the room was stopped by what she heard. Her body slowly frozed in reaction to every words that the other members have uttered. Her hands stucked on the table she's leaning, head bowed down, and hair covers her face. "Yuuchan.." she murmured. She let out a deep sigh.

"Ya! Spacing out again huh?"

Haruna was brought back to reality with a familiar voice and a warm palm on her shoulders. She quickly turned around to make sure she's not mistaken of this familiarity. "Oh~ have you been there for long? I thought you're inside the room.." She smiled genuinely.

"Iie. I went outside to buy these. Want some?" Yuko offering an unopened bottled water, receiving a smile and a waving hand signaling no. "Must be from practicing.. You spacing out I mean. You should go rest."

"M-hmm.." Haruna answered shaking her head sidewards. "I'm fine... Ano,.. Are you now heading home?" She asked as she saw Yuko gathering her things up from the same table that she's leaning. "You should get enough rest Yu...ko.." She stuttered, remembering how Yuko called her formally on her blog update, getting her confused on how to call the girl she's talking with.

"I have today's schedule full. I have a photoshoot today too." Yuko answered zipping her bag. She checked the time and nodded. "Ja~ i need to run.. I don't want to look so haggard for running late." She smiled. Her dimples clearly engraved on her cheeks.

On impulse, the tall girl enveloped Yuko's face on her palms. "Make sure to sleep well after, Yuko.." Haruna mumbled while staring onto the girl's eyes. She received a nod and let go of the girls' face. There are still bunch of words in her head but all comes down to a tap on Yuko's shoulder, she smiled and utter "Take care..".

--

++[Haruna's POV]++

I was left standing as I watch her back quickly fades through the door. She must be really running late. Those small slender back, it was always so strong. I smiled watching her silhouette fade. Unconsciously, I found myself clenching my fist and my eyes started to water like crazy. My whole body started to stiffen as I bow down my head to keep myself off from crying. But these tears won't stop flowing down as if I have too much water in me that I have to discharge. As I close my eyes, sobbing started to follow, feeling all pain in my chest.

"What's wrong?!" I can't even lift my hands to wipe my tears. "What's wrong Yuuchan?" I can only stare at the empty corridor where you passed. I wanted to hug you and tell you to please be okay. "I know there's something wrong.." But even gathering the courage to ask you about it, it pains me. "I know there's something wrong but I'm no use.." My body suddenly yearns for your warmth. "I'm sorry Yuuchan.. I'm sorry I'm no use.."

"I have to stay strong..." I mumbled as I finally wiped my tears with both of my hands. "I've gotta be strong and wait for you to be back.. Yuuchan..." I set my eyes on the path where Yuuchan left. "No~ I'll bring you back Yuuchan.. I'll bring you back to me..."

--

Dragging herself again back to the apartment, Yuko's feet stop infront of the doorstep to search for her keys. Thankfully, Atsuko has opened the door before she find it.