CHAPTER 22 - Rest Day -

--

“NyanNyan, are you sure you’re ok?” Yuko asked with a very concerned voice while caressing the tall girl within her embrace.

“Un… where do you want to go today Yuuchan?

“If you’re not feeling well, we can just stay here.”

“I’m fine… just a little more sleep.”

“Are you sure? I have pain killers here.”

“Thanks. But I’d rather have you as a pain killer…” the tall girl joked.

“Quit joking. I’m worried you know.”

“But you should be worrying more about your health than my headache. Save those for yourself.” She smiled. “This is just a mild one anyway.”

“Mild one? Just look at you, have you had headaches much worse than that?”

“Don’t you want me hugging you like this? I love hugging you though.”

“NyanNyan, it’s not helping. Quit making this as a joke.” Yuko sighed. “I love hugging you too. I love it so much. But I’m not enjoying you wetting my top with your sweaty forehead you know.”

“Cruel~~”

“I’m not cruel~” the short girl defended.

“…but I’m not complaining if you’re hugging me when you’re in pain. Even if you’re wetting my top with tears, and even saliva…”

“Hey! I’m not wetting you with that!”

“Yes you are… I’m just not complaining… it doesn’t really matter what wets me, as long as it’s yours.” Haruna replied smiling. “And this is just the first time you’re hugging me sweaty.”

“F-Fine! You win it this time.” The short girl answered stuttering and blushing.

“Yuuchan, cruel~”

“So wanna go shopping for clothes? We haven’t gone to shop for clothes yet, and our week is almost coming to an end.”

“Hmmm.. Yup. Shopping and that, it’s all that’s left.” Haruna answered.

“That? What’s that?”

“I wonder if I should tell you though.”

“Well?”

“You didn’t wake me up when we passed under Pont-Marie bridge.”

“W-well… y-you are sleeping soundly… and I don’t want to bother you just to see the bridge.” Yuko explained while the memories of her stealing a deep kiss on the asleep Haruna plays on her mind.

“Hnn? Too bad.”

“Too bad?”

“I really wanted to wish under that bridge. They said your wish would come true.”

“Ah~ that. Well, I did make a wish…”

“So you stole a kiss at me?” Haruna asked calmly giving Yuko a shocked face.

“N-no way~”

“Really?”

“O-Of course not! Didn’t I told you I wouldn’t do anything you don’t want?”

“Ehn? So your wish would not be granted. It needs a seal of a kiss you know.”

“I know that!”

“So you kissed me?”

“I didn’t!”

“Eh?”