CHAPTER 21 - Under the Pont-Marie -

--

++[Yuko’s POV]++

“Whoa~ Look, it’s beautifully romantic~ Isn’t it NyanNyan?” I pointed out on the bridge adorned by the city lights that our boat is slowly approaching.

“Un! They call that as the bridge of lovers.”

“Ehh?”

“Un! A legend has it that if you kiss under that bridge, and wish for eternal love, your wish would be granted.”

“Is that so?” I smiled at looked at it as we go nearer. “Ah~ I wish I can be with you forever…” I closed my eyes as we slowly passed under the bridge.

I felt something warm and soft touches my lips along with the sudden feeling of shade as the boat slowly passed under the bridge. My eyes opened slightly and were shocked seeing it was her. It was a wonderful feeling. I pressed my lips harder as I close my eyes, pushing a deeper kiss. My arms reached for her back and embrace her closer to mine. She pulled a little and kissed my lower lip as I kissed her upper. This burning sensation of wanting more than a kiss poked me. But she broke off the kiss and looked deeply onto my eyes.

“I love you… Yuuchan…”

Her lips catches mine once again, deeply. Playing with it with hers, giving me soft small kisses.

“I love you…” She uttered as she broke off keeping the tip of her lips touching mine, with our noses nuzzled, and snaking her arms around my body.

“I love you more…” I replied allowing my body to be by her embrace once again.

She was warm and soft and gentle. And she really smells nice too. I buried my face deeply on her chest as I felt her arms consistently wrapped around my body. Her neck attracted my lips to stick to it, kissing it slowly and passionately, sniffing and warming it with my breath. My hands lowered, reaching her behind, giving at a squeeze as my lips travelled to open the buttons of her dress, allowing me to press my lips onto those soft mountains of hers bulging from underneath her bra. This makes me wanna cry of happiness. Finally, I felt complete. I hugged her tighter, so tight that if she were a pillow, she sure will feel suffocated. I’m just really happy.

“Yuuchan?” I heard her call faintly. “Yuuchan~ Are you okay?”

Eh?! Eh?! Nooooo! This isn’t real! I felt her poked my cheeks and opened my eyes.

“Having a bad dream?” She asked me with her eyes deeply locked on mine. “You’re suffocating me…”

There came a moment of silence as I turn my back to lean on her chest allowing her hands to gently caress my hair. I shook my head a no. “I’m actually having a great dream.”

“Eh… I’m sorry for waking you up…” she replied pouting.

“It’s okay, as long as it’s my NyanNyan I’ll see when I open my eyes, no need to be sorry…” I murmured. “But that was really a nice dream…” *sigh*

“Cheezy Yuuchan. Cheezy.” She giggled. “Now, why don’t we get up and enjoy our third day here?”

“Hmm? NyanNyan, ever wondered what’s on my mind?”

“Right now?”

“Un! Right now.”

“Hmmm… You’re hungry?”

“Nope. You really don’t have an idea?”

“I’m hungry.”

“NyanNyan?!”

She giggled and released me from her arms. Her body moved away and stood up, leaving me lying down the bed.

“NyanNyan!! Mou~”