CHAPTER 12 - On Fire -

--

++[Yuko’s POV]++

“Eh? What is that pout for?” She asked me with a soft smile on her face as she browse on the bed sheets on her drawer. “This time, you’re my special guest so stay there and be a good girl, Yuuchan.”

“No fair~~ I don’t want my wife doing all the housework when I’m here.” I jokingly replied as I cheerfully watch her change the bed cover.

I can see her giggling as she put away the little bottles away off her bed. The way she flattens the bed sheet looks really sexy from where I was. Her straight long hair that’s almost touching the cover reveals her skin-white nape that attracts me even more. Aside from the pink nightie that she’s wearing, which I may say is perfectly laid on the contours of her body, she really smells nice. Nothing has changed from the NyanNyan that I loved.

“Ara~ There’s no hope for you Yuuchan~” she giggled interrupting my thoughts again.

“Ee… How the hell do you think will I be able to contain myself seeing you dressed like that huh? Whoever is in my place will definitely think that I’m the luckiest person in the world at the moment! You teaser~~” I replied unwittingly.

“Eh?? Haven’t we been to dozens of photo shoots and filming together wearing just bikinis? You’re weird Yuuchan~~” she confusedly asked as she placed the pillows on top of the bed.

“That’s different~~ It’s different with just you… and me… alone… together… with you… wearing just… that…” I stuttered as I saw her seductively sitting on the bed looking at me with gentle eyes.

“Hnnn? I don’t mind you sleeping or running around naked though.”

That! Now how am I supposed to answer that? She got me speechless again with her genius replies. Why is she so good on leaving me astounded?

“Wh-what’s with those little bottles anyway?” I suddenly asked to break away from the awkward reply that I just did.

“…vitamins… Now go and get yourself changed, Yuuchan~” she said looking at me with sleepy eyes. How cute!

“I didn’t have a change of clothes so, I’ll just sleep naked~” I replied using a very serious tone keeping in mind that what I just uttered was just a joke.

“Okay~~” she lipped.

She slowly stood up and turns the room’s light off but the light from outside enables us to at least recognize each other. I can feel her footsteps heading my way. Suddenly, her hands are on the edge of my shirt as she slowly pulls it up. I felt a sudden shock, like my heart suddenly stops from beating too fast. My whole body froze but my mind is still sending me words to utter.

“C’mon~ I’m tired… Let’s sleep.” She whispered onto my ear as she grabbed my hands dragging me to bed.

“Ah~~ NyanNyan… I’m joking.” I finally was able to utter soon as our bodies met the cushion.

She giggles. “I know.”

Her hands reached for the blanket and arranged it to cover our bodies. My mind is still absorbing every detail of this night for not a single piece of my cells can’t believe this is happening. I felt a warm skin enveloping my body and a snuggle on my neck. I love this, so sweet, but this NyanNyan is weird.

“You’re still on your under wears so you’re not naked~ I’ll warm you if you’re cold.” She whispered onto my ear and snuggled sweetly.

“NyanNyan~ You’re weird.” I said softly.