N.B 23

Ryan's POV

"Ryan, wake up", I heard a voice.

I opened my eyes, turned and closed them.

"Ryan!"

"What?"

"I have to go to school", Rain said.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He had showered and was already dressed. I took in my surroundings. We were in his room. I was lying on the bed and he was sitting on the edge. I was surprised I hadn't heard him get up.

"I was supposed to leave before your parents woke up, wasn't I?" I said, realizing it was morning. We had slept really late the previous night. We had actually slept that morning.

He nodded.

"It's okay. They are both going to work, so they'll be no one in the house. You can leave 30 minutes after everyone leaves", he said. He handed me his keys.

"And the alarm?" I asked.

"We don't set it during the day. You've seen where it is. It would make coming back into the house impossible", he said.

"Okay", I said.

"I'm leaving now", he said. "I'll miss you".

I smiled. "I'll miss you more".

"Get up. You have to lock my bedroom door as soon as I leave. Julie could come in here", he said.

I raised my brow. "Does your sister come to your room a lot?"

"I'm surprised she hasn't today", he replied.

I got out of bed. Pulling Rain into my arms from the back, I kissed him on the cheek. His butt grazed my crotch. He did it deliberately because he giggled.

"Do you want to go to school or not?" I asked.

"Knowing I have a hot guy in my room, I would rather not", he said.

"Rainier!" his sister's voice came booming.

"I should go before she gets here", Rain said quickly.

"Okay", I said and released him. "Come by my house after school. I'll text you the address"

"Don't you have work?" he asked.

"If you hurry we'll hang for 30 minutes", I said.

He smiled. "Bye".

He went out and closed the door. I rushed to lock it.

I went back to bed and got in, pulling the covers up. As I waited for everyone to leave, I thought of everything that had happened.

The previous night when I slept next to Rain, I felt relaxed with him. It felt like everything was okay. He calmed me down without even saying anything. Such was his power that I yielded to it. I opened up to him. There wasn't an ounce of judgment on his face. I talked about my life before I came to that town, and I told him about my aunt. He listened intently.

I just knew in that moment that he could potentially be the kind of person made for me. He wasn't what I usually went for, but he seemed like the perfect fit.

When he told me about Sebastian, I thought I had lost him. I felt defeated. But then he told me he'd said no. I was so happy but knew I had to restrain myself. I had done that, by turning my happiness into disappointment, which was not what I was going for.

Later that night Rain had accidentally touched me on my crotch. I loved the sensation, but knew he wasn't doing it intentionally. A discussion about my sexuality later and we were kissing incessantly. I'd been thinking about kissing him the whole time we talked about my sexuality. I finally took my chance, and loved every moment of it, just as I thought I would.