N.B 33

Rainier's POV

My body was calm. My mind was in a serene divine place. My heart was ecstatic. My butthole hurt!

I was no longer a virgin. I had given my virginity to Ryan, and it had felt amazing. I made the decision to do it spontaneously and even then I knew I wanted to do it wholeheartedly. It felt right and it felt good. There was pain of course, and at one time I felt like I couldn't do it without ending in the ER, but Ryan had been gentle and understanding. He hadn't rushed me, even though he also wanted pleasure. I tensed around him a lot but once he eased into me, my pleasure was enough to override the pain. He was facing me, which made everything better. His eyes were reassuring. It was as I imagined the moment would be, filled with intense pleasure and an explosive climax.

He came only a few seconds after I came. He went to deal with the condom, and my cum which was embarrassingly all over his abdomen. He came back to lie next to me on the bed, covering our bare bodies. It had started being cold in his absence.

I snuggled closer to him, feeling our heat merge. I was happy. I was more than happy. I couldn't believe he was mine and we had just created a memory that would never fade. The moment was just too beautiful.

"I love you Rainier", he said softly.

"I love you too Ryan", I said genuinely.

He put a protective arm around me. "I'm sorry I hurt you".

"It's fine. It was pleasurable as well", I said.

"No regrets?" he asked.

"None", I said firmly.

I felt tired from all the wriggling, arching of my back and the rapid movements of my neck. I felt tired from spewing ejaculate as well. My body was too calm, well, except for some part. I was lying face-up, so I turned to lie on the side leaving Ryan and I in a spooning position. I secured his arm around me and my own lay on his.

"If my phone rings, just answer it", I said shortly.

He yawned. "I'm sleepy too, but I'll try".

We couldn't have slept for more than 30 minutes before there was a knock on the door. I was fast asleep but I heard it. It was too loud.

Ryan groaned loudly. "Who on earth is that?" he whispered vehemently to himself.

He got out of bed and put pants on. He didn't put his t-shirt on, but put on his sweater. I opened my eyes and watched as he went to the door looking like he was ready to murder someone.

He opened the door partially. I couldn't see who it was.

Ryan's POV

I stared in shock at the man who was standing in front of me. I hadn't expected the knocker to be someone I knew. I knew the man. The fact that I knew him made me walk out and close the door. I didn't want him to see Rain.

I wondered what he was doing there but I was afraid to ask.

"Hello nephew", he said.

My uncle was standing in front of me in the flesh. How had he found me? Had he come to accuse me of leaving with more than I had brought with me?

"Uh...hi", I said.

"I had to search many places for you. I suppose I should have called. I just didn't want you to run away", he said.

Why was he searching in the first place? Had he forgotten everything that had happened? Sure he had stood up for me against his wife, but there was no way he was going to choose me over her.