New gia | next chapter

Gia's pov 2 weeks later-

" hey Hayes what are u doing here " I say awkwardly since it was litterally 2 am and he was at my front door . " hey um can I stay here for awhile I know ur parents are gone for a business trip and I had a huge fight with my bro" he says shivering . Finnnneee I say quietly and wait for him to come in. He steps in my house and walks toward the living room and sits down . " so what happend" I ask and neals beside Hayes and his extremely wet clothing . " well a actually  I had a huge fight with my girl and I was supposed to stay with her for a week but she kicked me out so here I am and I can't tell my parents" oh god " I think to myself . " Hayes u can stay but you have to be nice to me even though it's winter break and no school u can't bully me in anyway please" I say. He nods and asks to go take a shower , once he goes I go into the kitchen and grabs some Mac and cheese . I walk to the living room and start to watch Teen Wolf . "Gia can u bring me clothes I left it on the couch!" Hayes yells from the bathroom . "OK IM COMING SO COVER UP" I grab his clothes out of his black bag and walks to the bathroom. I knock to see if I can come in ."Hayes?" " u can come in" he says . I open the door and only thing I could see was running water and blurry vision of Hayes . " I can't see you Hayes it's a big bathroom " I whisper shyly . He walks closer to me this time we are practically nose to nose . We stare into each other eyes  well acually I was skimming his nice abs since he only had a towel on. " uh-uh here's ur clothes " I say breaking the silence .he thanks me and I walk out . Ugh I'm so werid" I think to myself . 
NEXT DAY~
I wake up on my couch in Hayes's arms . "Oh god " I say I quickly get. "Sorry lol" Hayes yawns .
" I really appreciate you helping me even after all the stupid shit I've put you threw ur really cool Gia just incase  u don't know ".
"Uh-uh- I'm gonna go take a shower now" I run up the stairs and into my bathroom and looks at myself in the mirror "he's lying to you Gia , ur ugly , ur worthless he doesn't think your cool , your a nobody .... A nobody " I tell myself .

What did h guys think , should I continue ???😊😊😊