Twenty 8

Hayes and I sit on my couch  and watch TV . We are friends again and I want to talk to him about this , about Cameron.

"Uh Hayes I need to ask you something almost like a favor ," I say .
He looks away from he tv and looks at me .
"Anything,"he says .
"Well you know that I'm not very educated about sex and well I really like Cameron and I want to impress him so I was wondering-" I say but he interrupts me .

"Gia I'm not having Sex lessons so you could look like a pro when you ride your ugly ass boyfriend !" He shouts .

"Oh wow chill out all you had to say is no ," I sass.
"Gia do you hear yourself ," he sighs .
"Hayes please," I beg.
"Gia I said no get that throw your fucking head ," I says .
"But in a way you get something out of it ," I say .
"You think I want to have sex or do anything with you?" He laughs coldy.
"Don't flatter yourself babe," he says .

"Let me tell you something Grier I'm pretty much the only girl in our school that actually liked you and plus I'm the only girl you haven't done ANYTHING with so you shouldn't say stuff like that when it's not true," I say all sassy.
Narrator :
Little did Gia know Hayes wanted to do many sexual things with her .

Gia:

I watch as Hayes storms out of my house . Ugh
maybe a couple hours later my sister comes home .
"Hey I'm going out tonight I don't know when I'll be home !" She says then she rushes out the door .

Ok sorry for the short chapter I have a lot that is coming so get prepared cause shit bout to do DOOWWWN btw Hayes and Gia end up doing some dirty don't worry 👅👅👅👅👅

Btw shoutout to @melaniehass
For voting in like all my chapters 💗💗💗