Chapter 39

-3 weeks later-

Mr.Tatum pov~

Gia,gia,gia,gia. That's all I can think about , I need her , I need her to be mine. I want to massage her soft breasts , I want to give her a bathe , I want to feel myself in her tight walls .

I stay low in my black car parked near her house . I've been here for 5 hours , still she hasn't come out . There is nobody in the house that's for sure other than her. I lean my chair back and lean back. I pull down my pants and start to jack of fantasing about Gia naked,wet. I groan .

"Gia what are you doing to me ?" I moan. I hear a door shut and I quickly pull up my pants and look . It's Gia she's wearing a a tight white v neck and gray sweatpants . I need her , now.
I can't though I'll scare her , I'm her teacher and I'm almost 2 times her age .

She's laying on the grass staring out the stars. I wish I could cuddle next to her and caress her soft skins , kiss those plump sexy lips . That stupid kid Hayes doesn't deserve her. Nobody does BUT me.

Gia pov~ "goodmornin momma " I say as I walk into the kitchen,

"Mm goodmornin Hunny sorry but this week is going to be kinda boring your father and I are going to South Africa for our anniversary and your siblings are somewhere , you know, so your going to be alone for almost 3 weeks you ok with that," she says .

"Uh yea I can just stay with friends ," I smile . As long as my mom is happy I'm happy.

"Ok that's great I'll be calling everyday," she says . I nod and I eat some waffles.

I run and I take a quick shower . Once I finish I wear my perscribed glasses and I don't wear any makeup. I shut my phone completely off because Hayes was blowing it up.

I turn it on and I have a new message that doesn't have Hayes name on it.

Unknown: hey
Me: who is this , is this you Hayes 🖕
Unknown: no
Me: then who are you this isn't pretty little lairs
Unknown: don't know what that is???

I don't reply back because it's just getting weird . I put on a large t short and some grey shorts I put on some flip flops and I walk out the house . I see a Hayes car pull up to my drive. Wtf