Chapter 8

Start writing your story

"beep beep!" my alarm clock falls off my nightstand as it shakes. oh god what kind of dream was that, this is why i should watch watching the movie"i spit on your grave" over and over again on Netflix. I get up and i head for the showers. once i finish i decide to wear gray leggings with a gray skinny strapped crop top with a large grey baggy sweater, and a wool beenie i got from my friend Jordyn after she went to Magcon . I barely put any makeup on , just foundation and a little matte lipstick. i barely even look at the mirror when im done , i walk downstairs to find my the house empty. so i walk to a fridge and i see a note. "we are going into the countryside to see gram ur sister is with us aswell, we didnt want to wake and plus we should be home around 12 at night , love you lots, -mom" i read as i drink a glass of apple juice."ding dong" , whos at the door i didnt invite anyone? I open the door and i little drop my phone when i see who it is. "um hey G" hayes says shyly. " what are doing here," afraid of the prank he may be pulling. " my mom wanted to know if u wanted to hang with us until ur Cam ur sis and ur parents come back," he says. "um I-I n-no thank y-you," i manage to get out but before i could shut the door his hands stop it, just like the time we got in a huge fight when we hung out for the first time. " look i didnt ask you my mom did," he says annoyed. 'Well i said no," i say surpised that i acaully got it out. "well then ill just come in and stay with you," he says and he walks in a sits on the couch. he turns on the tv and goes on Nteflix, he gives me a weird look" were u watching I spit on your grave," he says trying not to laugh.

"you do realize the girl was raped my like 5 guys and gets revenge on them by like ripping their dicks off , Nash made me watch it once, still pretty scared from that," he chuckles.

" i was bored and because of that stupid movie i had a dream some guy named ethan raped me , dont judge i cant control of what i think of," i say laughing this time, he joins me too. We both collapse from laughing and when i bring up stuff we laugh even harder that tears are coming out of our eyes. " ok well have fun im going to my room" i walk up the stairs and for some reason i feel like hes staring at me , maybe im imaging stuff.

" lets have a pillow fight," He says.

"when did u get in my room?" i ask.

"just now , come on!" he says as he throws a pillow at me and i litterally go flying off my bed.

He falls to the ground laughing, while hes laughing i through my pillow at him and he doesnt even fall back or anything, he picks me up and throws me on my bed. "hey!" i scream . when i try to sit up he gets on top of me holding my hands above my head , really tightly. " what are you doing?" but i knew he was going to kiss me and i didnt stop him, his lips touch mine and i close my eyes, our kiss turns into a heated makeout session , he moans a couple times which makes me smile for some reason. he tries to pull my shirt up while hes kissing my neck , but i dont fall for it i push his hand down over 10 times. then he gets cocky and grabs my boob. i jerk up "we should stop," I say. "whats the problem, check in your parents for a condom," he says out of breathe. "no um i think you should go, i have to somewhere like now" and i pretend to look at my phone for the time. he just walks out my house not even saying , bye or anything. wow ok, i must never speak of what just happend ever again.