Chapter idk

Gia's pov~
Hey Hayes you know if u wanna come you can " I say " no thanks I would look like a total perv following you and Kylie around stores" he laughs while looking at his phone . " ok but let's go to sonic and get some slushies it's like 5 blocks away" I say .
I grab my keys to the house and we walk out the door.
As we walk I notice 2 boys and 2 girls " oh god " I say Hayes realizes what I see and runs up to the 4 kids . " hey guys !" Hayes yells. I duck my head down and try to walk past them . " oh look what we have here the school sluttt" Drew says. He pushes me to the concrete and starts spitting on me and calling me horrid names. Everyone was laughing  EVEN Hayes . " don't show them weakness" I say to myself . I get up and wipe the dirt  I walk past him . Drew then pulls my hair and rips my top off exposing my Victoria Secret Lime green bra. This time Hayes and the girls are ordering things not paying any attention to what drew was doing to me. " pl-plea-please please stop..." I yelp. I'm holding my ripped shirt in my hands before I try to run his punches me to the floor. I quickly get up and I run as fast as I could to my house. I unlock the door and I run to my bathroom. " I hate me , I hate myself, kill yourself Gia just start cutting and don't stop. Before I could grab a razor I hear Hayes open the door and call my name " Gia! Gia!? I'm sorry I know I'm an ass please talk to me" he finds me in the bathroom but I locked the door. I hear him pounding on the door. Finally it gets silent and I hear him sit next to the door and silently start sobbing. "Ugh " I'm so over him right now. I open the door and I walk ignore and I walk to my room before I try to slam it . His hand stops the door and he rushes in . I can see that he must have been crying hard and plus his face was all bruised up and so were his knuckles . " Gia I  am So Sorry" " NO YOUR ARENT YOU WATCHED HIM RIP MY SHIRT OF, YOU SAW HIM PUNCH ME, YOU SAW HIM PUSH ME TO THE GROUND , YOU DID NOTHING I FUCKING HATE YOU HAYES GRIER I HATE YOU TAKE YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE BTW FUCK YOU  . I scream I could tell what I said hurt him but I didn't care. "I FUCKING BEAT DREW UP FOR YOU AND HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME I KNOW IM AN ASSHOLE AND IM DUMB BUT YOU GOTTA CHILL OK!" He shouts. he leaves and I hear him slam the front door.

"RING RING!!" I pick up my phone

"Hey mom how is China is dad having fun " I say

" oh hunny we miss you so much I really wish we could have taken you with anyway I just wanna say that we are going to be gone on Christmas but we will FaceTime it will be like the real thing also I ordered a lot of things I know you will it will be delivered to the house on Christmas aswell!" She says excited.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS MOM WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU !" I yell through the phone

" I know your upset but I arranged for you to stay with the Grier family until we get back I know you and Hayes and friends so it should be fun right" she says calmly

" no mom I'll just stay home"

" no I don't want you to be by yourself plus we really need the money they are paying us 500k I love you and I'll call you tomorrow " she tells me she loves me again then hangs

" just perfect" I tell myself. 

Perfect....