Chapter 38

I wake up automatically, I look at my digital clock 6:45am. I groan and get ready I put on my makeup and I wear a forever21 sleeveless white top and blue ripped American eagle jeans that go up to my wait so you see a little of my stomach . I then grab my black flip flops and my bag and I get in my car. I stop at my favorite tea place and o eat breakfast there.

I grab my tea and sit at a small table. I pull out my phone and look at my notifications . Messages from Hayes. Bullshit...

My phone them rings and i answer it.

"Oh Gia baby please I'm so sorry for what I said to you, I've just been stressed and you are the one thing in life that I need, I picked up Kayla because she is pregnant and her parents kicked  her out and she needed a ride because she lives with her aunt and her aunt had to go to work, look I know you upset but I love you, so so much , I'm so selfish , you gave me all of you and I took it for advantage please forgive me ," he cries.

I take a deep breathe .

"Don't EVER call me again," I say coldly and I end the call. I run my hair threw my hair and I leave to school.

-----

School went by pretty slow, avoiding Hayes was much harder then I thought , but I'm not going to let him ruin my plans , I'm not focusing on him anymore , I want to be a surgeon so I'm going to have to work for it. So I better get AMAZING grades. As I rush to the school parkinging lot I hear someone's footsteps coming my way.

"Gia , Gia , please wait up !" I hear Hayes yell. Omfg take a hint
"Leave the fuck alone Hayes LEAVE," I scream.

"Gia I wasn't thinking please I'm begging you ," he says the goes on his knees. I'm completely shocked this time.
I pull him up with one hand .

"This is sad , I'm don't with your stupid ass Hayes don't let me repeat myself ," I warn.

"What will you do ?" He says . He's testing me.

"I will NEVER EVER look at you the same , " I say.
He still stays so close to my face.

"I understand this is what I get ," he says looking down and walking away.
How pathetic.

I drive home not thinking about Hayes because if I do I'll get angry. I hear my phone buzz as I walk into the house.

"I'm home ," I shout . No answer wow nobody's joke I guess.

I unlock my phone and look at the message .

404-(insert random number)

Message - hi this is Channing also known as Mr.Tatum I was just checking to see if you are better.

What the hell why is Mr.Tatum texting me , hell no.

Me: how did you get my number ?
I don't get a reply so I just block the number and close my phone .
Then I hear someone bang on the door ......