Chapter 32

Gia pov\

I wake up and it's pretty dark outside .
I open my phone and it's 7pm .
Out of nowhere Hayes walks in the door .
"Oh my god Gia you are still asleep , you get drunk just thinking about achhol," he jokes .
"Leave me alone ," I groan.
He pulls my covers off .
"Come on get up , I bought Pizza it's downstairs lets go!"

I grab my covers and and I wrap myself up .
"Let me sleep ," I whine .

"Let's go we are going to the grocery store we are going to get us junk food ,"
~~

Hayes and I have been getting really really close , we are officially dating .
Yea we tried to take things slow but I guess we just can't stay or he just can't and won't stay away from me . So I guess I'm attached . But I would never admit it .
Hayes and I are laying on his bed watching step brothers again . When he pops THE question and not the "will you marry me ?" The "so let's have sex ," .

"So um Gia , you know we said to take things slow and all that cheesy bullshit buy honesty I value you and your strange opinions about stuff and i really wanna -" he says but I interupt like always
"Just get to the point ," I say as I try
to snuggle my head under his arm .

"Gia I know you haven't , well you know and I -" he says but OF COURSE
I interupt .

"You wanna have sex with this sexy chick ," I say pointing at myself .
He laughs and says .
"No pressure and I really don't care if you say no , your worth the wait ," he smiles .

I give him a disgusted look.
"Well that was cheesy as fuck Hayes and what makes you think I will say no ," I laugh .
He seems speechless . Then kisses me on the cheek .

"Did you brush your teeth today ," I joke .

"Shut up ," he says.

"No you shut up , ya love my ass and your stuck with me ," I say as I get up .

"Where are you going ," he pouts .

"Out I'll see you later ok " I quickly jump on the bed and kiss him and I leave .

I'm still embarrassed that I'm 16 almost 17 and still don't have my drivers license I'm just too damn lazy .

I call an uber , he drives me to the Zoulisna Spa , I've never been here so I'm excited , I walk inside and go over to the front desk .
I see a girl with blue hair smile at me .

"Welcome to Zoulisina Spa how can I help you ?" She says .
I think to myself
Ok you can do this

"I'm here for a wax," I say .

"Ok so we have a facial wax , and a body wax which can would you like ?" She asks .

"Body ,"

"Ok so like your legs and your tummy , and vaginal area or just one of those ?" She asks .

"Uhh all like everything down , and I mean everything ," I laugh nervously

"Ok so like your ass too?" She asks .
This girl is dumb af

"yes ," I say slowly .

"Ok have a seat miss ," she smiles . I take a seat and wait .

~

Let's just say there was  a lot of cussing , screaming , crying , and people holding me down .

As I attempt to walk the drugstore I feel so sore and itchy . Like I legit wanna rip my skin , but let me just say it feels like a baby's butt down there .

Ok go into the the last section of the store . Ok so when I was in Hayes Bathroom I didn't see any condoms so I don't really know his size , I'll just grab what I think ?
I grab the L and XL . Let's hope he doesn't have a small-
I stop myself from finishing that sentence. I see someone come in the section I was in .

"Gia what are you doing here ?" Hayes says .
Shit
I quickly hide the boxes behind me back and try to play everything cool. He walks over to me and kisses me .

"Ok bye!" I wave trying to hurry out store . But he steps in front of me .

"What's behind your back ?" He asks .

"N-nothing!" I shout

He attempts to take what's behind my back but I step back quickly .
This is so embarrassing

He grabs them from behind me and smirks . I turn red and try to cover my face with my hands . He slowly puts my hands down .

"If you wanted to know my size , you could have just checked ," he says .

"Very funny  ," I scoff .

He grabs 5 boxes of the XL condoms . And buys them .

I'm just one person

"Why did you buy so many ," I ask as we walk out .

"You'll see ,".