New chapter

2 WEEKS LATER

"Thanks Hayes I really appreciate u texting Ethan for him to ask me out we are having a blast!" I whisper to Hayes while walking behind him ." I can't see you very well , stupid FaceTime , it's really dark Gia where is he taking u?" Hayes asks. " I don't know he said it is a surprise kinda weird even though we are in the middle of the woods" I say. " I got to go Hayes bye" just like that I end the FaceTime. 

" I'm really glad I met u Gia" Ethan says sitting very close to me under a tree in the woods. " ya me too Ethan , can u tell me the surprise now?" " let me show you " his hands  trail over my body his hand forcefully makes its way up my dress. " stop Ethan lets go it's so dark I can barely see" " that's even better " he whispers . He throws me to the ground . Noe he was on top of me . " WHAT THE FUCK SRE YOU DOING U DICK!" I scream I start kicking non stop but I still couldn't get past his grip. He punches me so hard that my fusion turns blurry , I can't move , all I see him doing horrible things. " please don't..." I cry. He un buckles his belt and in the next minute literally the worst feeling comes to me. " it hurts Ethan please stop it hurts..." I yelp. "Ahh fuck Gia ur so tight". I can feel blood everywhere but he seems not to care. " I'm gonna cum in u babe" he says this time he is going faster and it hurts so bad I just want to die. I start crying so much I could no longer see all I could feel was his sweaty body grouping me.

4 hours later~ 3 am

I wake up with a major headache. I rub me eyes so I could see. By then I realized that I was still in the woods. The smell of blood was so bad I closed my nose I was completely covered in blood in the lower area . There was no sign of Ethan . I started to cry " why me , what did I do " I think to myself . When I try to get up my lower area starts bleeding again and im extremely sore. " fuck" I say. I look around the ground and through the leaves finally I I find my phone. I unlock it and I call Hayes . " Hayes ca- can you ple- please pick me up im at the Braen woods I think " I say trying very hard not to cry but I bet he could hear my sobbing through the phone. "Oh god Gia u got me worried ok I'm on my way don't worry" he says the hangs up. I try to get up but I was so sore and blood was dripping out so much.
I lean back on the tree and wait. " Gia !" Hayes yells he runs over me picking me up . "What happend ! WHO THE FUCK DID THIS, WHERE IS ETHAN!" I could tell he was getting very pissed at Ethan by the way he said his name . " calm down Hayes , let's just go in the car." He opens the door for me and puts me in. " oh god ur bleeding, wait why are u bleeding from .." " HAYES STOP OK!" I yell . " tell me what happend RIGHT NOW" his voice is low and he isn't looking at me , he just focuses on the road to nowhere. " after we ended the the FaceTime Ethan took me too a tree and we sat he started getting really close and I was getting un comfortable but he didn't listen , he pinned me down and ripped my clothes and his". I was crying so hard I could even finish . " fuck fuck fuck fuck " Hayes whispers . Now his was hitting the wheel to the car and calling himself stupid his eyes were getting watery . He stops the car and he hold me . " I'm so sorry Gia I was supposed to look after you, I'm going to kill him I will. " Hayss please don't touch me I'm afraid of to be around you" I say looking down . " why" he looks down at me . " I feel like it's going to happen again , not just you any guy.. I need time" I say. He starts the car up and we continue to drive . " I feel so disgusting Hayes ..." I start sobbing . " it's ok babe " he says. Now I'm looking down my dress is covered in blood and I'm in a lot of pain. " it hurts , it hurts really bad " I whisper not wanting him to hear me but he does. He drives into an alley and he comes around to my side. " I just wanna check it out Gia I promise I will never hurt you" he say calmly neeling on the ground ." No Hayes that embrassing and weird and just no" I saw " it's ok Gia u know I love you plus I'm the best In health and med class , I just wanna check it out " Hayes " I say before I know it he lifts up my dress gently and spreads my legs. "HAYES!" I yell and I put my legs together " don't that's weird" I say . " Gia come on you know me " he says with his hand on my leg . " ok fine" I look away and I can feel his hands on my legs spreading them . I pretend to loon away but I'm secretly watching him . I watch how his worried expression loos as he looks down my private . He looks at me and I can see in his face he is asking for permission. I nod and I feel his hands touch me. " Hayes that hurts.." I whisper he nods and he gets up and walks back to the driver seat . " so what did you see?"