Chapter 20

I groan when I see the light . Hayes and I talked throughout the night . When I with him I don't want to leave . I go to my bathroom and I take a long shower , I leave my long black hair wavy and I grab large sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I put on fuzzy socks and I skip downstairs .

From hayes😎: can I come over
Me: sure .

I lock my phone and eat breakfast.

I hear the doorbell ring and i open the door .

"Hey"
"Hey"

I let him in and we go to my basement
"Hayes you look happy today" I say

"Well your mom rode me pretty well " he laughs

"Shut up u stupid cow!" I joke .

He starts to lean in and I don't move like some idiot. He kisses me and I'm very surprised he actually did it . He cups my face and kisses me harder this time moving more .

"Kiss me back," he says

And I do so . He grabs me and gets on top of me . His hands go up and down my leg rubbing them. He forces his Tongue in my mouth and so do I. Our makes it gets pretty heated and my bronze skin is flushed red. I start patting his chest trying to tell him to slow down . But he doesn't .

"H-ha-" I try to talk between the kisses.

"Shh don't talk ," he says .

He kisses me harder not letting me go . I try to move my head to the left but he doesn't let me . He starts grabbing my boobs really hard making me wince . I get the strength to push him off me .

"Hayes stop!" I slap him hard on the face .

I get up and I take a loud sigh.

"What the fuck Gia," he says holding his face .

"You were getting to rough ," I say very upset.

"We never get anywhere Gia," he moans.

"Good!" I say .

"I'm gonna go," he says getting up from the floor .

"Are you serious, your mad because I don't want to have sex," I bitterly laugh.

"You make things difficult," he says .

"WOW I'm making things difficult are u kidding me , since I'm making things so difficult go find some girl to screw," I yell.

"Trust me I will ," he says coldly. Just like that he walks upstairs and leave .

Ugh Hayes what is wrong with us