Part 12

Today i'm going to hang out with this boy named Jamie he's the school bad boy. For some reason he wants to hangout with me at the movies , i think its pretty weird but what can you do? Today my parents are leaving for a mission thing in South Africa to go and help people in need, they will be gone for about 3 months but i have my sister with me so i'm okay  . "Gia i'm going to the mall with Mikey ill be back around nine," my sister yells before she shuts the front door and leaves. "i finish my waffles and i go get dressed. Today I only wear lipstick , i put on a red sweater with black lulu lemon leggings. i just brush my hair and I put it to the side. wow even when I try to look at least descent I always fail.

       while watching Teen Wolf i get a text.

hey you busy today- Nash

yea im going to the movies- me

oh yea i heard like everyone knows in school you and Jamie are a thing- Nash

we aren't a thing like at all we are just friends thats it- me

if you say so, btw Jack, me , and Hayes are going the mall later if you wanna come after your little date thing- Nash

no im good , but thxs im gonna go now- me

I lock my phone and i hear  a knock on the door, i grab my white converse and i open the door.

"Hey pretty eyes," he says

" um h-hi Jamie thanks for inviting me," I say trying not to make eye contact.

"lets go," he says as he takes my hand and we go in his car. We get to the movies about 10 mins. later when we get inside We pick a movie and we order popcorn and soda, in the corner of my eye I see Hayes and a group of girls surrounding him as if he is Justin Bieber. I ignore them but as soon as they see Jamie they run over to us which pisses Hayes off you can see it on his face.

"so like are guys a think!?" a girl asks him.

" Naw, shes a hottie I want to get to know," he says smirking.  And i look down and smile.

" OMG YOU GUYS ARE TOTS ADORBS!!," she she says that all the girls go crazy. They finally let us leave and they run back to Hayes, Jamie and I walk into the movies caring lods of popcorn in our hands he offers to hold mine but i dont let him. We sit down and we watch the previews and we laugh and rate all the celebrites. I hear some girls talking and i realize Hayes and the girls are right behind us , i dont even bother to turn around but I feel his eyes staring at me. We end up watching Spectre the new James Bond movie , we have a great time and i realize i dont like Jamie like i like Jack , so I think we are better friends , he feels the same way which makes me feel better.

       He drives me home and i am dead tired.  I facetime Jack and we goof around and make silly faces. "Hey sissy im home," Cammy says. "hey sis," i say . "who you facetiming ?', she asks,

'Im talking to Jack nosey ass ," I joke.

"oo are you guys sexting," he asks loudly so that he would hear her.

she hears him laugh  and she walks upstairs to her room and shuts the door. I hear music play in her room and i continue to talk to him.

" Gia I know how you feel about me and I know how you feel about me," he says

"whatcha you mean?" i ask.

"i really like you Gia honestly your awesomee but I'm just not ready to settle down," he says

" I understand its cool ," i say honestly.

"cool but your still my number one," he laughs

"good!" i shouts we joke around a little more and he goes to bed. I walk to my kitchen and I eat a bowl of Vanilla ice-cream. I walk upstairs to my room and I fall asleep , i cant stop thinking about how Hayes i dont know why , im supposed to hate him but i have all these mized emotions , ill ask him tomorrow , its the last day of school before winter break. I have to ask him a very important questions :what are we?