Chapter 16

" so um Hayes how did I get in bed cause last thing I remember was falling asleep on u outside," I say .
" you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you so I just carried you," he says calmly.
I thank him and we walk downstairs .
" I should probably go now ," he says looking down .
" oh yea," being confident I add" we should hand out sometime ok," I say . He tries to hide his joy with just an "ok". When I shut the door I peek through the windows and I see him jump and but his fist in the air, with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

~7 weeks later ( a week before spring break)

"Hey Hayes" I wave as I see him in the hallway but he just ignore Me and talks to his new friend Stacy , they pretty much hook up a lot but I'm the only one that knows because I saw them threw my window . I just shrug whatever and I open my locker so I could go on my phone I shut my locker and I walk over to the library where my 8th and last class period is . I sit in the corner as always I wait for my Becca . I keep my head down like always finally someone touches my shoulder.
"Bro You wound believe what I just heard," Becca attempts to whisper .

" uh I-i don't know " I have been struggling a little it from fear since I'm always bullied.
" Hayes broke off the thing he and Stacie had!" She drags me into the hallway and we makes me hide behind lockers .
" this is wrong I say that's non of our business," I say but she has a strong grip.

" Hayes , but I love you " Stace says clearly not meaning it.
" I was drunk I wasn't thinking ok we can't.." He says looking at her.
" it wasn't just once Hayes, you were my first" she says but I could tell she was lying and so could he.
" it's because of that nobody girl " she smirks and just walks away .
I see Hayes brush through his hair in frustration.
After school.

I'm walking outside and I sit on my grass the one u feel asleep on but this time I sat up.
" hey G," Hayes walks up and sit close to me.
" oh h-hi Hayes ," I get embarrassed and I look down .
Without warning he grabs me and gets on top of me and starts kissing me , he not rushing like last time but he's very soothing and warm I don't kiss him back . He could tell so then he starts kissing harder and locks our hands together . I tell him I can't breathe and we stop. After that we became very very close .
2 days into spring break

Since no one was home I invited Hayes and Becca and she had some news . We all settle in my kitchen and they sit both Lean on the island as I go open the fridge to get ice cream.
" Gia , I had sex," she says
I literally choke on my ice cream and Hayes laughs at me.
" it hurt like hell lol but Robbie , he knew what he was doing ," she smiles confidently.Hayes just laughs and pretends to go on his phone but I know he is really listening .
" u mean the senior Robbie? I ask
"Yea is was medium sized " she laughs
"Wow so like from a scale how much did it hurt " I ask shyly
" from 1-10 it was like a 11 she says but it would hurt way more for u since your a virgin and ur a little smaller than me .
" your a virgin" Hayes asks

" yea " I say
" mm I didn't know" he doesn't look off his phone .
Becca leaves and me and Hayes just hang out and he asks me some embarrassing questions but I could tell he was curious .

4 days later

Hayes and I are officially dating and I don't know why but I've been really horny lately and I wanted it bad but I didn't say anything .

We are at his house and I get up from our cuddle in his bed

" Hayes I wanna have sex" I say trying to not blush but it didn't work .
" Gia you dont have to force yourself on me never," he says sitting up leaning on his pillow.
" i thought you would be excited and everything and pin on the wall and stuff ive seen u with Stacie not to sound weird or anything ," I say heartbroken
He senses my sadness and he stands up and I literraly have to look up since he's so tall .
" your not like other girls u mean everything to me and dont think I don't want to have sex with u cause I really really do cause of I have morning wood almost everyday ," he laughs and I do as well. when the time is right.  is the last thing he says and he picks me up and we make out of his bed until I have to push him off of me from the lack of air I

Then it occurred to me , we are dating , why didn't he want to have sex , I know why,

He has a secret ...