Chapter 13

Today was the last day before winter break , I have been looking forward to this for the whole month of December. But I might also be a very awkward day or not depends on how I'm feeling. I'm so tired of Hayes one day he makes me think I like him the next he makes me feel like He hates me and I'm so done because I don't have time to spend on a fuckboy. I finally get out of bed and I do my morning routine not like there was much of one anyway.
***

I walk into the school with my head down , trying not to get any attension . "Hey guess what," Kylie says cleary excited and flushed. "oh calm down lets go to the library we have 1st period study hall remember," i say excited.

"so what happend," i say as we sit a table in the corner.

"well Grier and I have been talking the whole weekend and this morning we sort of made out in the janitors closet since we both cam early," she whispers.

"Hayes Grier, no way it cant be," I stutter.

" i dont like him though I could tell he was thinking of someone else when we were making out didnt last long maybe 4 mintues," she shurgs.

"oh um wow," i say trying to hide my sadness. Hes just a boy

I get up and i walk to were the fictional books are. While skimming through the books u see a pair of bright blue eyes look at me through the books. I roll my eyes and i keep looking, Hayes tries to make eye contact with me as I walk through the book aisle. Before I walk out the aisle he walks in front of me stopping me from going anywhere. "move," I say looking down. "Im so sorry Gia and you know what i mean," he says blushing. I know exactly what he means, hes sorry for making out with my friend, for bullying me, for everything and at that moment staring at him I see his beauty but I mentaly slap myself in the face. "its fine Hayes ok," I say.

He doesnt smile with his face but with his eyes and he puts a note in my hand.
I walk back to the table I was sitting at with Kylie then right by him I rip the note in pieces and I throw it away.

"What was that about G?" Kylie says
" nothing, see yea after school." And just like that I left .

***** After school.

"Im glad you came," He smirks

"To be honest i was going to Chicken out , this is weird who does this kind of stuff anyway, " i ask

"no one so lest start with the first lesson my parents arent and neither my siblings so its ok to make sounds if you know what i mean," he says ............