Twenty 9

narrator pov~

Gia and Hayes haven't talked in almost a week after their little argument . Gia feels horrible for asking Hayes and being so rude to him. Hayes is still upset about the whole thing aswell except he's mad that Gia likes Cameron so much that she would give her virginity to him.

Gia pov~
I can't stop thinking about why Hayes was so upset. We are just friends right???

I sit up and look at Cameron he's fast asleep on the couch . I see his phone buzz . I ignore it but another 2 come in .
Maybe I should wake him ?
Nawwww
I grab his phone and look at the texts
Message 1- Cameron last night was epic -Camilla
Message2- Cameron we shouldn't have had sex yesterday I was drunk- Camilla
Message 3- Cameron I know you have a girlfriend - Camilla .

I take his phone and throw it against the wall . The noice wakes him up .

"What the hell Gia," he mumbles .
I stand up and look at him
"You cheated on me , you little motherfucker !" I yell.
"We are done then?" He asks .
"Are you stupid yes we are done !" I yell .
He looks so calm it freaks me out .
"Now we aren't ," he sighs .
I take a step back .
"Yes we are !"
"No we aren't ," now he gets up and pushes me to the ground.
I try to crawl away but he drags me my by feet into his bedrooms .
It gets kinda graphic so warning yall😂

" we are done when I SAY WE ARE," he says .
He throws me on the bed .
I don't have time to answer I just make a run for the door . He grabs me by the shoulders and throws me back on the bed . He gets on top of me and forcefully kisses me. I slap his face and he turns red . He slaps me back and I Moan in pain.
"Cameron stop," I say hitting his chest .
I scream and scream but no one can hear me .......

Don't worry he hasn't raped her but I guess you will have to see in he next chapter sorry it's so short today 😂 btw thank you to all the girls that have been voting your work doesn't go un noticed 💗💗💗💗💗💗