Twenty six

Hayes was right I really did need to kick his ass. Thank goodness he didn't kick mine. I feel a lot better now just maybe I can forgive that son of a bitch . I get up from the grass and wipe my dirt of my back .
How long did I lay here?

3 days later .

I walk downstairs and I see my whole family mom , dad , Cammie wtf Noah and shae are back .

"Holy shit!" I say as I hug Noah and Shae they stumble back and everyone laughs .

"How was Japan ?!" I squeal .
"It was great," Noah says .
"We are leaving again in a week for Nigeria ," Shae smiles .
"That's so cool I wish I could come and travel the world ," I say grabbing leftover waffles from the fridge .
"You could one day maybe with someone who cares about you but trust me don't go with a sibling," she laughs . Noah just chuckles and finishes his cereal .
I walk upstairs and I take a pretty long shower I sing a little bit of I have nothing by Whitney Houston .
I wash out the blue since my mom almost choked me for dying my hair . Once I'm down I blow dry my hair , I don't wear any makeup and I walk to my bedroom. I wear my black lace underwear and bra set then I wear my Nike black shorts and I mustard color tank top . I put my hair in a ponytail. When I'm done I walk out my room .

"Gia come down stairs ," I hear my mom yell. I walk downstairs and I see all my siblings sitting on the couch , wow
Noah
Shae
Tasia (btw I changed her name cause I forgot it lol)
I walk and I sit next to Noah , I watch as my mom looks at all of us with so much love in her eyes .

She takes a deep breath and says "your father and I are going to India for 3 months it's something I've wanted to do for 11 years and now your father and I have decided it's now or never ," she smiles .

My siblings all seem calm but since I'm the youngest i guess everyone is watching to see if I freak out .
"3 months !" I shout I stand up from the couch .
"I know but don't worry all your siblings are here to keep you company ," she hugs me .

I put on my white roshes when she says "we are leaving tonight ," she says . I ignore her and I walk out my house .
I walk about 10 blocks and I see a pretzel shop I enter as I walk I bump into a very tall person .

"Ouch ," we both say .
He laughs and I look up .
Dammmmmnnn what kind of milk he drink
I literally just a state until he says .
"You are Gia right ?"
"Yup that's me ," I chuckle
"Oh I'm Cameron ," he smiles
Then I remember it's Cameron Dallas .
"Oh nice to meet you how do you know me ?" .
" your old vines you used to make ," he laughs .
"Oh wow you saw those that was like 1 year ago ," I smile .
" yea why did you stop ?"
"I just wasn't feeling it and I had just stares Highschool which made things worse ," I say .
"Hey can I buy you a pretzel ," he asks .
"Ughh"
"Come on ," he sarcastically whines
"Ok ok," I say .
After that we talked non stop and we always hung out here and there we would hang out at his hotel since he was only staying for a couple months or days I don't pay attention . Things have been really romantic kind of like he buys me flowers all ways tries to kiss me or hug me or cuddle . But I have to realize that I'm 16 and he is 21 and I need to be smart but sometimes I just get carried away .