Chapter 17

Spring break is over .. Just like myself and Hayes . I lay in my warm bed and stare at the ceiling .
Why won't he let me in?
What happend?
What's going on?
But my biggest question was , what happened. To be honest I never did wanna have sex I wanted to for him but I realize I wanna wait for someone who really loves me and at this point it isn't Hayes .
I get up and I decide that since today is a hot day and going to go out and atleast try to mingle with people . I'm not very good obviously. I finally stopped attempting to cry since it wasn't going to happen.
I walk in my bathroom and I look in my cabinet for hair dye. Authors note: I changed Gia she doesn't look like she used to so just imagine what u think she looks like for me I just thought she would be a brunette)

I put the dyer in my hair very carefully at the same time rushing . Once I finish I put a shower cap in my head and take a shower , I wash myself really hard and I wash my hair surprisingly the hair dye doesn't wash off. I jump in glee and I run down stairs showing my mom and sister .
"Oooo I like it , but u should have told me G," my mom says excited .
" u look hot sis, don't take it the wrong way," Cammie laughs . We all end up laughing and I go upstairs to change .Flat iron my hair and I part it to the side , I add some hair extensions to make my hair go to the middle of my stomach. I apply my foundation and and I contour a little. I add Mac's matte finish dark nude lipstick , I look really good and for the first time I'm happy to look in the mirror. I put on a gray crop top that was a little to tight which made my boobs look huge and round but I grab a large cardigan to cover my chest.
I put on my black lulu lemon leggings and I put my iPhone 6 in the side of my pants .
"I'm going out!" I shout as I leave through the front door. I start walking I walk past Hayes house without even glimpsing at it at all , if he what's to be a dick then fine. I walk about 6 blocks or more and I reach Jude's house the party is so big that when u look inside it's crowded with people. Oh god why did I come here. I take a breathe and I walk in,
"Hey sexy u made it," Jude yells clearly drunk out of his mind.
" hey," I say shyly, he puts his arm around me and he leads me to the kitchen.
" Here take it," he says handing me a red cup. I take the cup I sniff it and pretend to drink it but not even a sip gets in my mouth.
" wanna go somewhere were we can talk and chill!" He shouts so I can here him over the loud music.
" Yea sure," I yell laughing.
He locks our hands together and we walk upstairs.
We walk past a room that just seems supisious ,
"What's I-in there!" I yell in his ear.
"Just a couple kids lets go in," I open the door and I see a boy on top of a girl.

"G," the boy says looking up.
"Hayes," I say it so Coldly the room turns cold itself .
"It's not w-what you think," he says trying to get of the girl .
"Go put some clothes on ," I throw him his pants and shirt and I walk out.
Jude is way to drunk to understand what just happend so he just goes downstairs to talk and dance . I walk outside and I put my hand on my head , shaking no no no . The someone yanks my hand making me turn around.
"Gia I'm so sorry I-I miss you so much," Hayes says .
"If u miss me why are you with other girls why did u do that u," I say yelling .
" we aren't dating anymore chill,"he says.
"Your right ," I say and I turn around and run as fast as I could I hear him behind me running to but he stops but I continue . I bang open the door and I run to my room.
I don't need you Hayes I tell myself over and over and I never will