Chapter 9

" So Gia  noticed Hayes came by," my sister cam teases.

" he didn't stay that long " I say
" why did he grab your boob or something," she laughs
" if only you knew," I smirk

I rush up stairs so I could watch pretty little lairs on  my laptop. I take of my shirt and I change into a large tee and black spandex. I curl up in my blankets and I start watching .

A week later :Friday

" what's up between you and Grier " Becca my bestie asks.
" there's nothing going on " I say trying to finish my tuna sandwich
" he stares at you all the time in class and right now," she ducks her hand a little and points to him.when I look up he is starting at me right in the eye when he realizes that I saw him he goes back to talking to Miranda his slutty gf. We finish lunch a little earlier than normal so we go to the library to get more books to read over winter break. I grab 2 literature books and the Matched novels . We had spare time so we decided to go in the corner of the library and talk for a little . " there's something I have to tell you, Hayes came over the other day and we sort of made out" I say hoping for the worst . " OH MY FUCKING GOD , GIVE ME DETAILS" she whispers."well at first I didn't really know what to do because he had my hands over my head ," I say as Becca squeals in excitement. " so like when his tongue was in my mouth I kinda sucked on it, and he moaned too " I whisper . " wow u had your first kiss / make out ," she says .Becca and I continue to talk about random things and stuff we need to get from Victoria secret.We hear the bell ring and we say bye and go our separate ways. Now I have to go to health.great. When I walk in everybody is giving my disgusting glares and I just run to the corner table and sit there. I then realize the school's it couple is missing , Hayes and Miranda.
    Finally Miranda walks in I could tell she had been crying or something but still no sign of Hayes. Wierd. After 20 mintues of the class I decide to go change my tampon . When I walk out the room I see Hayes about to leave the school through the back. " Hayes where are you going?" He doesn't reply all he does is give me a death glare and he leaves . I go in the bathroom I change then I go back to class. When I'm back class is over and everyone is taking  their binders and going to their last class period , luckily mine is last period and with Becca. We got to class around the same time. " Hayes ditched the rest of the school day today when I asked him he just looked at me and left". I say as we sit."i really hope no one heard us during lunch," she says nervously.

        once i get home i drop my stuff on my bed and i open my laptop. I look over to my right and i see Hayes making out with one of the sophomore cheer girls. wow Hayes your in a bad mood so u just go and fuck a random girl. I shut my window so i don't see anymore. I wish I knew more about sex, ew what am i saying , shut up Gia your not that type of girl. I start to look up things I i probably shouldn't . So I lock my door and i open my computer , i go on the google search engine and i type up facts about sex. I read a couple of paragraphs that make me feel a little uncomfortable. Before i can finish i hear someone knocking on the door.

"who is it?" i say

"its me Jack G, duh" he says

"Jack Gilinsky, what are you doing here?" i ask still sitting on my bed.

"im here to hang out with u and ur sis , and Hayes , open the door" he says

"fine!" i quickly get up and fix myself.

"are you masturbating, whats taking you so long G" he shouts

"im coming!" then i open the door.

"why did you shout that," i ask, "your parents aren't home" he says in a british accent." so lets watch a movie on your laptop" he suggest i try to pull him away but its to late.

"Giaaaa, what were you doing," he says trying not to laugh.

"nothing give me back my laptop!!" i try to take it and he holds it in the air. 'Gia sit down!" he says . So i do he sit nexts to me then lays on the bed. "This is my specaility , just ask questions and i will answer, it wont be as awkward as you think I promise," he says. "no , get out , and never speak of this," i say pointing to his face. "lets Netflix and Chill, since your so curios G," he smirks. {btw in this book he is just 2 years older than her, shes 15 hes 17 and hayes is 15].

     "JACK!" i say as he tackles me on the living room couch. "i smack him on the face really hard , i look at his face and i see a mark. So i just take off downstairs by the time im on the lawn he has tackled me again. "ouch, let go of my boob," i say . he lets go but we both lay on the ground laughing like insane people. "who's she?" and he points to a girl holding her shirt in her hands with her hair messy leaving Hayes house. "probably a cheerleader he screwed," and we walk back inside. "wow Hayes is badder than i thought," he chuckles. for awhile Jack and I watch The Vampire Diaries well i forced him , and i ask him more questions. He puts his hand around me and i kiss his cheek from time to time. At around 7 pm we are both sleeping when My parents and sister get home. 

       "wheres Jack mom?" i say grunting at the light. "he left a little while ago hunny, i made dinner your father and I have an extra shift for the whole month of December so from now on we will get home around 3 am and leave at 10 am," she says polietly. "oh ok," i say bummed. tommorrow is our last day before christmas break Cam," I yell in her face. "so what did you and Jack do?" she asks. "we played games, and watched TV," i say. i may have left other parts out. " I know you like him Gia, you looovveeeee Jack , Gia and Jack sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G"  she sings. i smack her and we joke around a little more . Before I go to bed i open my Window so i can see the stars before i go to bed. while i look i change into my large tee and underwear that i wear at night. when i finish i facetime Jack and we make weird inside jokes and we flirt a little. I turn off my phone and i notice Hayes in the corner of my eyes. Is he reading? Hayes Grier reads wow shoker seriosuly.  I turn off my lights and i go to bed thinking about Jack's coozy hands around me over and over again until i fall asleep.