New Friends!

I smiled at my new two friends that I recently found in the hospital. Luke didn't wear any glasses and he looked smart with jet black hair and an American look, he was an expert at memorizing even the slightest changes in his surroundings. Jessica also didn't wear glasses and she was an expert on electronics. She was British, and she had long hair, tied up in a ponytail with a aqua-blue rubber band.

"All of us has a talent. That's why we are here." Jessica told me, smiling, extending a hand of friendship. I shook both of their outstretched hands. I wondered in my head. What special talent do I have? Then, I suddenly realised. I have no talent! I learnt karate and was good at sports, but anyone could have that 'talent'. I shook my head.

"I have no talent." I told them, frowning.

"Well, you will find it. Eventually." Professor Jason told me as he put both his hands on my shoulder.

I turned around and yelled. I had not expected that. What was Professor Jason? A ninja? I caught my breath. I was not usually scared by jump scares, but I really hadn't expected that surprise attack by such an old professor. Luke and Jessica were laughing out loud, grabbing their stomachs. I glared at them. "Not. Funny."