The dreams are true

2 months later...

I flew on a Dragon I called Eager, because he was always excited and eager to try new things. "So, Eager, what do you want to do today?" I asked. We all had made lives for ourselves on Dragon Cove, and we even had our own dragons, paired by fate.

We flew fast and swift, cutting through the air like a sharp knife. We also practiced some fighting moves, like breathing fire onto my lance then throwing the fire lance at our enemies. Eager was special. Well, all dragons were special, but he was the only dragon who could breathe both ice and fire at the same time. His breath would split into a clean half, half of it burning intensely, the other freezing up the ground that was just beneath it.

I wanted to go after Sirius. All my other friends didn't want to go, said they had stuff to do at home, things to do, mysteries to uncover. Except Luke. He knew how I thought, how I felt about losing Jessica and Emily to one horrible person.

At the break of dawn, Luke and I rode out stealthily into the sky, leaving behind Dragon Cove and going into a bigger danger than we probably expected, but it was worth it. We HAD to beat Sirius. And I knew how.

***

"Two months?! Two months and you Gray can't even find anyone from the shapeshifters in TWO MONTHS?!????!!!" Sirius yelled from his throne that he was sitting on. He was King and Leader of the Gray, but now he was very angry with them for not accomplishing their simple, simple task.

" But Sirius..." One of the Gray started to ask before Sirius banged his fist on the table.

He grabbed the collar of the nearest Gray, lifted him up into the air with one hand, and threatened the Gray,"I want the shapeshifters back here by midnight. Or else..." He grabbed a nearby apple and squished it in his hand. The Gray hastily nodded and flew away on their wings, which were mounted upon their backs.

***

We approached the castle, determined as ever, but ducked for cover as we saw winged creatures emerge from Sirius' room.

We crept closer and closer, and told our dragons to stay in the tall grass fields that were abandoned. I ran into Sirius' room, only to see him on a throne and with a squished apple on the floor. He was not surprised to see me, and he probably forgot to lock his door.

"Hello, David. Long time no see. Will you do me a favor and tell me where you and the other shapeshifters have been hiding for two months now?" He asked smiling, his gaze was hypnotic and I couldn't help but stare.

"Oh, you know, we have been on Dragon Cove, well, making lives for ourselves. Since Emily had rescued us and instructed the Griffin to send us all to Dragon Cove, we were sent there. On Dragon Cove, though, was professor Jason, and he was living on the island the whole time! He is still there right now. I came here with Luke because the rest of the shapeshifter gang didn't want to go. They too are on Dragon Cove." I replied. The words just fell from my mouth, since I was hypnotized by his dark, stormy, blue eyes who seemed like they wanted a fight of their own. His eyes never changed no matter how hard he tried to change into different creatures. That was the downfall of the Gray. You could see who was behind the disguise.

This wasn't Sirius. He did not have dark, stormy eyes. The last time I had remembered, he had green eyes. And he couldn't hypnotize me. "You're not Sirius! You're a Gray! Sirius went disguised AS a Gray so to finish the shapeshifters off himself because he had known that that Gray could hypnotize people.

I flew away on my Dragon, with a Gray staring wide-mouthed at me, amazed at how smart I was. And Luke was standing right beside him, tying him up and binding him to a tree.

I saw Sirius as a Hydra, probably his most favorite mythical creature. I shouted to Sirius,"Fight me, Sirius, like a man!"

Sirius turned his eight heads and hissed,"That could be arranged." He lunged towards me, and used his eight heads to snap at me. I shapeshifted into a Pegasus and flew out of reach. He shapeshifted into a black Pegasus and flew towards me, head lowered like a bull ready to charge. He whistled once, and a gang of the Gray flew up and surrounded me.

I flew up into the clouds, and I flew quick and fast, and I turned around, and saw no one around me. I knew what was going to happen, except that it was different. They didn't appear through the clouds like I did, and I had to fly back down the clouds to continue the fight. But I was at a clear disadvantage, and they quickly surrounded me and tied me up. I struggled to move, and Sirius started the same speech as he had did in my dream. I knew I had to kill him now to end it. But I was tied up and five Gray were standing over me, watching me and holding my Pegasus legs to he ground.

I shapeshifted into a Unicorn, like I had did in the dream, and felt an incredible power surge through me like a raging river. I broke through the bindings and did a powerful shock blast that blew all the five Gray that were watching over me away and I into the sky.

Enraged, I lowered my horn, swirling with energy and white colored. I prepared to charge, and I took off, thrusting my horn into Sirius. He groaned once, and said,"No, can it be? No, I thought he was dead." And he fell limp to the ground. I panted, afraid he wasn't really dead and was playing a trick on me. To be extra sure, I thrust his body in the air and watched it fall again. This time his head came off, and I'm sure no one can live without a head. I turned around before the image of the squished brains and head splattered on the ground, mouth curled into a never-ending wail of death. Blood splattered everywhere from where I had dropped him.

I took all my friends, including professor Jason, brought them to Yuuri, and I told the people of Yuuri the good news that Sirius was dead. They all shouted out in glee and plopped a crown on my head and yelled in joy,"All hail King David! Ruler of Yuuri and Slayer of Evil!!!" I smiled, and I shapeshifted into a Pegasus, flying around Yuuri, my true home.

Dear readers, this is the end of this book! I'm gonna make a epilogue soon so please read it when I post it! Love you guys for giving me 600+ reads!!!! :D Hope you like my book! Please check out my friend's books! Check out Lost Song by CushyPaupau and also Escape by Dragonswings !! Have fun writing and reading on Wattpad! :)😎😆😆😆