The Dream

I ran, tripping over a stray branch found on the forest floor. I gasped, wanting to catch my breath, but I knew I could not. I had to keep on going, or else the Gray would get me. They had a fearless reputation and they would tear anybody within their reach into pieces. I ran, shapeshifting into a Griffin, taking off on the open field, flying rapidly upwards into the clouds, trying to lose the Gray. I saw them fly upward too, and just like that, I was in danger again. I yelled and shapeshifted I into a dragon, and I breathed fire at them, hoping that they would be burned to death, but they dodged left and right, dodging my precise shots.

I shapeshifted into a Pegasus, and I climbed even higher into the clouds. I broke out of the clouds suddenly and I flew swiftly through the blue sky, leaving a faint trail of blue and red sparkles behind me. I looked back just to catch a glimpse of anything that was behind me. I saw nothing, and I heaved a sigh of relief. I flew slowly this time, and I noticed something rising from behind me. It couldn't be the Gray. It was impossible! I saw their head peek out from the clouds, and soon enough, I saw the Gray surround me. I had nowhere to go. I was trapped. I had to die. It was what had to happen. I bowed my head, ready for them to kill me.

"Wake up, David!" The leader of the Gray shouted to me, and I knew his name was...

"Wake up, David!!! Do I have to repeat what I just said? Wake up!"

I woke up with a start, and I sat up straight, only to see Luke standing next to me, a little scared. I panted and gasped, beads of perspiration slowly making its way down my face. I wiped my face, and slowly stood up, grinning sheepishly at Luke, a little sorry for scaring him like that.

Luke shrugged and went out of my room.

I thought about the dream I had just had. How was it connected to my first dream? It happened so quickly, I didn't have enough time to access the situation. And how could I shapeshift into dragons and pegasuses and Griffins? They were the hardest animals to shapeshift into. They had too much features and magical powers. Sirius? But how could that be? How could he possibly be bad? How could he be part of the Gray? I shook my head and got my wild thoughts out of my head and went straight to the dining hall, in wolf form.

It was already a long time since I had gone. Well, it was only one day and a morning, but where was Sirius? I had to confirm some details with him. And he had told me that if I messed up he would come in and get me out quickly. But he didn't do it. It was as if he wanted me to return. That seemed a little suspicious, and I stuck with my suspicions just to be sure.

I decided to keep my dreams to myself. After all, they did seem a little strange. Ok, I admit. Extremely strange.

I thought back to my dream, and the horrible events played back in my mind as if I was asleep again.

I had another long day of practicing before I went to bed again, and somehow, a third part of my previous dreams started up again.

I yelled at a Pegasus. "You thought you could escape? Well, you are wrong! I have captured you! You have been promised greatness, but all you have is nothing!" I laughed and glared at the Pegasus. I held a sword in my right hand and stepped towards the Pegasus as it bowed its head. I swung the sword down in a curved arc, smiling to myself. But the sword never reached the Pegasus. I looked down at my chest and saw a blue and red shiny horn protruding out of my chest. I looked at the unicorn that had killed me. I opened my mouth to say my last words,"What.... You can't be the one. You can't be the one!!!!!!"

I stepped back and saw the bloody kill that I had done. I shapeshifted back into a Griffin and flew down, towards Yuuri, my true home.