Jessica, the chosen one

The first thing I remembered was the screaming. The screaming was so loud and so memorable I knew it would be etched in my brain forever. All I did was to look up. I didn't know what to do, but at least I knew to look up. The next thing I remembered was the blood. The blood was everywhere. It was like a horror movie, but I knew it was real. The third thing I remembered was the body. After the screaming suddenly stopped mysteriously, I saw a body fell out from the sky. It fell close to me, and I crouched beside it to inspect it. It was Jessica's body, drained of life and it had a fixed look of horror, its mouth wide open in a never-ending, silent scream. I could not bear to look at the rest of the body. Jessica's lower body was ripped apart and in tatters, and there was blood on whatever that was left of Jessica.

I flinched. Luke did not turn to look. He was staring up at the sky, where I could see a Pegasus with a black body with red patches stained on its fur. I never wanted Jessica to die, but I guess I could not do anything to turn back time. For quite a while, there was nothing but silence in the air, and that was the time that Sirius had chosen to escape, and the time for me and Luke to grief for our friend, Jessica. I had never really known her, never really had spoken to her, and now I was regretful and was filled with something hot and burning inside me. I was filled with hatred. Fuelled by my newborn hate, I shapeshifted into a dragon, let Luke sit on me and grip my scales, then set off into the silent night.

Hello fellow readers! I feel super happy that I have achieved four hundred reads on this book. If I get 500 reads, I would be forever grateful to you guys. Did you already expect that I would choose Jessica? I'm sorry, readers, for the ones who liked Jessica the most in this book. After I finish this book, I will make a new book, so if you want to give me some ideas on what to write on, then please comment and I will look into it. Thanks for reading my book and bye for now! 😎🙂