1.2 new orleans

»»» song: lana del rey - lucky ones

13th June (day of touring 122)

There was always that one person you'd had feelings for since the moment you first laid eyes on them.
It didn't happen very often and usually those feelings died out as fast as they'd awakened.
However, sometimes.. sometimes they didn't. Sometimes they remained, developing to even stronger ones.
And because of its rarity, you knew it was special.
Even if you didn't notice your falling first, your heart would never forget the place and time it happened.

»»» 

"What do you mean you lost Tally?"
Everyone was staring at Luke, dumbfounded. Blue irises shifting around in the mass of people in front of them. Hands shaking.
"Luke, how did you lose her?" Calum repeated their question once more. A puzzled look on his brown eyes.
Swallowing hard, he averted his eyes. Squeezing them shut. "I-I let go of her a-arm for a second and-," he stuttered, trying to get his mind straight. "And then she was gone."

-half an hour ago-

"This looks exactly like in The Originals !"
Tally was chirping. Jumping excitedly up and down like a little child. As she always tended to out of joy.
Calum brushed past her. "Obviously. Isn't it filmed here, after all?" he said, his mouth twisting.

"No shit, really?" she gasped in an ironic manner, to what he simply shrugged. "Yeah, really," he smirked, before adding a "Girls.." under his breath, while rolling his eyes.
It was nothing new to him anymore. Her fangirling whenever they were just passing by a place a movie or show was shot at. However, by the minute they'd entered the French Quarter, it'd become slightly annoying.
"Hey! They might be filming an episode right now. You know? I might meet Joseph Morgan!" she said, rushing ahead of them again.
"Wait, who's this again?" Luke asked, listening to their little quarrel quite amused. Looking around the old-fashioned buildings.
"The protagonist, duh."
"You know, "Michael spoke up then, shoving his hands deeper into his pockets. "I can totally get why you like crime shows, honestly. But vampires and werewolves?"
Ashton laughed out loudly. "Oh come on, Michael!" he grinned then, arching a brow at him. Michael furrowed his brows at him. "What ?" 
"What's with you liking Twilight back then?"
Michael's eyes widened, Tally shooting him a disgusted glare. "Twilight? And you're mocking me?"
"Hey, hey, wait!" he interrupted their chuckled, "I was like thirteen."
Luke smirked, glancing over his shoulder. Michael desperately trying to defeat his teenage self. "You had a poster of it, though."
He groaned. "Shut up, Luke!"
"Besides," Tally giggled then, "You were totally all over Nina Dobrev last time I watched one of these 'ridiculous' shows." 
"That doesn't mean I liked it," he countered, huffing.
"Whatever," she sighed before turning to Ashton next to her. "So where's this record store now?"
"Somewhere around here, I guess."

"You guess?" Luke repeated with raised brows.
Ashton rolled his eyes. "I'm pretty sure it's somewhere close. Don't you guys remember where exactly it was?"
They shook their heads. "I can only remember there was a cinema close by," replied Calum.

Continuing walking down the streets, they didn't notice the actual twilight spreading slowly all over the sky. Along with a louder becoming melody in the distance. Strolling around the city of New Orleans for no other reason then, of course, music.
A place with everything the music industry had released in the past decades. Probably one of their most favourite places. Obviously, it'd been Ashton's idea in the first place. But as none of them had any plans for the evening and Tally desperately wanted to see the city, they'd agreed. Even Michael, which had kind of shocked everyone, due to his overall laziness.