0.4 vancouver

»»» song: the white stripes - fell in love with a girl

1st July (day of touring 153)

All good things have to come to an end eventually.
Even this tour. The band's third world tour so far. Being even bigger and greater than the previous one.
And also the first tour Tally had been a part of. Having spend an amazing time during the past months. Having visited many countries, many cities, had seen many different things, taken many photos of four guys she could now call her friends.
However, endings weren't necessarily bad things. It only meant that something else was about to begin. Many things not even really ending, anyway. Just beginning again in a new way.
Other things again were simply never-ending.   

»»» 

"That's the last song of the whole tour!" Michael pouted into the microphone. The crowd reacting saddened as well, booing and cheering at the same time. A wave of shoutings making its way through the stadium.
"That's a quite sad moment," Calum added, agreeing. Playing a few chords on his bass. "But we hope you had fun tonight!"
"You rocked, Vancouver !" The crowd going wild at the mentioning of their city.
"Thanks to everyone who came to any of our shows and thanks to you for coming tonight. You guys rule," Luke smiled into his own microphone. Hands up high. It was Ashton's turn then to say his last words on this tour. Practically shouting: "That's for you. For the cool kids here!" Starting drumming a beat then, followed by Calum's bass and the guitars.

Everyone recognizing the melody instantly, the crowd starting singing the intro along with Luke.

This being one of the best moments for Tally. The atmosphere electric. The end of something great. Of a great night and of a great adventure. A bittersweet taste in the air.

By now, she knew all songs by heart. She'd already known some from her cousin. But now she knew them all. Much to her despite, she couldn't sing or dance along, though. Having to actually work while the fans behind her enjoyed themselves. Yelling lyrics from the top of their lungs. She had to take photos, turning each night to a memory.
The fans always appreciated some good hq pics, she could tell. And after one and a half hour she'd shot some pretty good ones.
The last song ended five minutes later, the four guys now standing on the stage in front of her, arms around each other. Bowing for the last time, with huge grins all across their faces. It was nice each time seeing them this happy at the end.
They turned around them, posing for Amy who shot the last crow photo from her position on stage. The crowd going even wild right behind Tally. She could literally feel the wave of cheers, screams and howls on her back. 
The stage lights went out then, the guys disappearing backstage. Stadium lights switching on moments later. The sign for her to make her way back, too. Her job officially ending right here.

»»»

"Wait. You say this red guy was a devil?"
"Obviously, Luke. He was fucking red after all."
"But, but.. wasn't he one of the nice guys?"
"Oh man," Calum sighed, rubbing his forehead, "He was a different guy in each episode. Sometimes he was good, sometimes not."
"Furthermore, he had a tail. He was obviously the devil," Michael added.
"But wait, Cow and Chicken were always the same in each episode."
"So?"
"Why did they stay the same but the red guy not?"
Michael groaned. "It's a damn cartoon, Luke! They did even eat meat of their own species!"
"If you start questioning the logic of a fucking cartoon now, then I'm seriously worried for you, mate," Calum teased earning an eye-roll from him.
"Shut up."
"Maybe you should go make a fire underwater with Spongebob if you think cartoons should be logical."
They were obviously making fun of him, bursting out laughing. Just because he'd never noticed the red guy in Cow and Chicken was a devil or demon or whatever. Last time he watched it was as a kid. Jerks.
How they had ended up with such a random topic after just ending a world tour? Only god knew.
They didn't even heard the buzzing of Luke's phone due to their loud laughter. 
Annoyed by them, he picked it up from the table in the green room. Nervousness overcoming him all of the sudden when reading the caller ID. He'd hoped that person wouldn't try again, after sending him numerous texts a few days ago. But unfortunately, they didn't seem to have given up yet.