14 - Stories From the Past

A  dance is in the sidebar :)

Thanks everyone for voting/commenting on the last chapter! Sorry I didn't get this out to your sooner, I was busy watching Harry Potter :) But to make it up to you, I made this SUPER long. I usually go for six pages on microsoft word but this time it's eight!

Hope you like! PLEASE READ THE ENDING MESSAGE!

_________________________________________________

“Peyton! Just hold still for a few moments longer!”

            I huffed and crossed my arms over the dress that I bought only a few days ago. Cara was currently putting the last few touches on my makeup while I knew Jace was downstairs waiting for me. My hair was already done but she wouldn’t let me view myself whatsoever.

            “There!” She grinned and stepped back. “You look amazing.”

            I started to turn around to look in the mirror but she spun me back. “I can’t even look at myself now?”

            “Nope!” She laughed and pulled me up to straighten out my dress. From there she took my hand and brought me out of my room, waiting by the staircase.

            I looked down, unseen of course, and noticed Jace talking to Dillon. They both wore suits and my ‘boyfriend’ looked hot already even though I can only see the top of his head.

            “I can’t do this!” I whispered to Cara. “Why don’t we just call this off and we’ll stay home watching bad television!”

            “No! I did not just spend hours on you to have you waste it. Now walk down the staircase with class and look like the extremely gorgeous girl you are!”

            I blushed as she pushed me forward almost making me fall in his heels that she made me wear. Those are definitely coming off for the dance we had to do there. The boys looked up at the noise and I turned even happier as their eyes widened.

            “It’s too much, right?” I asked as I continued walking slowly and carefully down while Cara skipped away.

            “No… It’s perfect.” Jace flashed me his one thousand watt smile and I grinned back in return.

            “Wow, my sister looks like a woman.” Dillon smiled at me and bowed when I finally made it down those horrible stairs. “My lady?”

            I laughed and went closer to Jace, “I don’t support incest.” I winked as Jace wrapped his arms around me.

            Cara took some pictures of us quickly before Dillon set out to get Alyssa, his date to my pleasant surprise. After that, my fake boyfriend’s sister sent us off to the restaurant that he wanted me to go to. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror before we left and I smiled at how I looked.

            My red hair was in soft waves down my back and it went well with the dress that I wore. I had on some silver heels that went with the top of my clothing. My makeup made my eyes pop and my nails were matching my heels. Overall, I’d say I looked pretty good.

            He brought me to his car and opened the door for me. I pushed him playfully but went in regardless before we were off for some food.

            “If you want to leave early, just tell me.”

            I played with the corsage that he got me. I smiled at Jace and loved that the tie that he wore matched my dress perfectly.