The Art of Plagiarizers [PLEASE READ]

-Beware of harsh language-

So last night I was googling myself, fun right? Then I came across a few plagiarizers. (Click external link for all of them.)

One I got taken down and I found two others that have already been deleted before I found them.

And that’s the only ones I have found so far and for TAOR. I haven't even checked my other stories.

Here I am, behind my laptop, literally shaking because I’ve never had something like this happen to me. I’m a fifteen year old girl! I shouldn’t have to worry about people stealing my stuff! I should only be worrying about graduating high school! I hope you all realize how usedI feel. I love writing, don’t get me wrong, but now I really don’t know how to go on.

If you people who stole my stuff are reading this (which I expect they are), you guys are seriously disgusting. You can't fucking write your own story so you go on and take someone else's? Pathetic. Plagiarizing is against the law and you can be found then arrested. Don't think that I'm afraid of making that happen.

Some might say I’m overreacting and such but what if I truly planned to publish? Publishers don't publish work that is on the internet. I could deleted my own stuff but not other people stealing my work. I’m pretty sure if I did have plans for publishing in the future, those dreams have went down the drain because of these people.

I'm on the edge of deleting everything. The only reason I haven't done it yet is because of my nice, amazing fans. I write on three websites and three websites only: Wattpad, Quizilla, and Mibba. When I started writing online around 3 years ago I told myself that if I was ever plagiarized, I would delete my work but I never expected that to happen because I never thought my work would be popular/good enough to steal.

And now here I am in that exact situation.

Thanks plagiarizers. You are all sick and fucking messed up human beings.

Right now I just need all of those to be deleted before I figure out what to do. Expect for the break to go on longer if I don't delete by then.