Chapter 2

"Hey! Hey!" Ron chased after Hermione. Hermione ignored him and scurried forward.
"Mione'!" he yelled.
"Mione'! a warm hand secured her arm and pulled her towards the person.
"Ronald Weasley!" she yelled as she tried to shake free. She looked up, annoyed. But instead of her ginger-haired ex crush, her eyes met a dirty blonde hair's grey one. "Ma..ma...ma...." she stuttered, loss for words.
"I'm not your mama," the blonde smirked and snaked an arm around Hermione's waist.
"Ma..malfoy?" she gulped. His touch sent a chill down her body.
"Wha-" Ron gasped when he saw the Slytherin Prince with her best friend, Hermione Granger.
"Hey weasel, Granger's going to the ball with me, stop harassing her," Draco smirked as his hands interlocked with Hermione's.
"Her..Hermione... how could you?" Ron's jaw dropped a few inches.
"No wait!" Hermione yelled as Ron jogged away. Hermione turned and glared at Draco.
"Seriously? Why?" Hermione demanded.
"Hey, you have to thank me, yous said he was an idiot!" Drcao exclaimed, cocking up an eyebrow.
"You stalked me!" Hermione shot daggers into his beautiful grey eyes.
"Wha- that's not called stalking. I just overhead your conversation with she-weasel, get your facts right, Miss Perfect," he said in a calm manner.
"Don't call Ginny she-weasel and don't call Ron weasel!" Hermione folded her arms over her chest.
"Whatever. Anyways, you're already going with me," Draco smirked.
"I have a choice. It's human rights. So no," Hermione scoffed.
"I won't give up in this 20 days, so beware, girlfriend ," Draco smirked.
"No."
"Yes."
"Never."
"If you go with me, you won't have to go with Weasley, you can make him jealous. Anyway, I don't think there is anyone else you can go with," Draco smirked, again.
"Are you insulting me?" Hermione frowned.
"No," Draco replied quickly.
"Okay.. interpret it this way.. I don't want to go with Parkinson so can you please help me by going with me?" Draco rephrased as he looked into her warm chocolate brown eyes.
"Fine. I'll go because you asked me to help you. Not because I want to spite Ron," Hermione remarked.
"Fine."