Chapter 19

Hermione's point of view

She jerked awake and a thin sheet of cloth fell from her body. She turned around and glanced at her surroundings. Okay. Where am I? Hermione thought. Then, she remembered. Draco. Her. Picnic. She was in the room of requirement. Wait. Where's Draco? She look around the room and finally found him. He lay on the cold ground. His hands were on the coffee table and his legs crammed between a potted plant and a shelf. He gave up the couch for me. He could've taken advantage of me, but he didn't. Draco was such a great guy. She walked over to him and draped a thin blanket over him He took it gratefully in his slumber and snuggled into it. Hermione smiled and crouch down beside him, kissing his cheek. He was so innocent now. So cute. He did not have to worry about anythig else. Death eaters. The dark side. Whatever. She looked up at the clock. It was eight in the morning. And it was Saturday. A full day to spend with her boyfriend. Draco is her boyfriend right? Yeah, she guess he was. I'll wait for him to wake up, Hermione thought before heading back to the couch and decided to lie for a while.

-❀-
Draco's point of view

The sun shone brightly on Draco and he finally woke up. He smelled pancakes.
"Ahhh..." he said taking in a deep breath.The smell of pancakes filled his lungs. Wait...where is Hermione? Where is the smell from? He looked up and found a blanket over him. Wasn't this the blanket I found for Hermione? Why is it- Then he understood. A warm smile crept over his face. Hermione gave this to me. But where is she? He got up and looked for her.
"Mione'?" he called out.
"I'm here!" a voice called. Draco followed the voice into a small area hidden at the back of the room.
"Oh my god, Hermione! Where did these come from?" he exclaimed. In the small 'room' were pots and pans and other cutlery. There were some ingredients, like flour, strawberries and drinks.
"I bought them at Hogsmeade early this morning," Hermione smiled gleefully.
"You're awesome! You're making pancakes right? Why didn't you just buy pancakes itself?" Draco walked towards Hermione and hugged her lightly, planting a kiss beside the braid she had at the side of her hair.
"I wanted to make something for you. Hand made breakfast, that's what every girlfriend must to for her boyfriend right?" Hermione giggled.
Draco's heart suddenly beat faster. She called her my girlfriend and me her boyfriend!
"What did'ya say?" Draco smirked.
"Huh... um..." Hermione blushed.
"We're not...?" Hermione avoided Draco's eye contact.
"Of...of course we are!" Draco kissed Hermione full on her lips. Then, he carried Hermione bridal-style out of the small 'kitchen'.
"I've to cook!" Hermione protested.
"I'll cook. Let me be the perfect boyfriend," Draco laughed as he placed Hermione on the couch.
"10 minutes is all I'll take," Draco promised.
"Wait for me," Draco squeezed her shoulder before hurrying off. Hermione smiled to herself sweetly. Draco really is the perfect perfect perfect boyfriend!