Chapter 23

Ron's point of view

Meanwhile... Ron was in his dormitory, lying on the bed, staring into the ceiling thinking about the past. What had he done to Hermione, what changed her to be in love with Draco Malfoy. Just then, Harry came in and he snapped out of his thoughts.
"Hey what's up." Harry said.
"Ceiling." Ron replied in a bored tone.
Harry rolled his eyes and asked, "Are you alright?"
Ron sighed. "Do you think, Hermione fell in love with Draco?" he blurted it out. Harry, who was drinking water, almost chocked.
"Wha-what do you mean in love?" Harry exclaimed as shock overwhelmed him.
"I- saw-them-kissing-that day." Ron answered hesitantly.
"Are you sure?" Harry asked.
"I'm going to ask her later about what is happening."Harry added.
"Sure. I would like to see how she'd deny, " Ron snorted.

Hermione's POV

"Granger."
Hermione spun around and looked up from the book she was reading, while walking. Her chocolate brown orbs met a gorgeous grey ones. Her eyes traced down to the person's lips which was in a trade mark smirk.
Her lips automatically formed a shy smile. How she loved seeing that guy.
"Malfoy."
Hermione said in a smirk. Draco steppped towards her, their eyes interlocked. Once he was closed enough, he leaned down and placed his hands on the walls on either side of Hermione. Reaching her shoulder level, Draco whsipered into Hermione's ear," how I missed you, gorgeous."
His hot breath against Hermione's skin was enough for her to melt under his large, hovering body. Hermione didn't speak, she just blushed and smiled beautifully. If it was even possible, Draco inched closer so their noses were almost touching. He hovered around Hermione for a while, planting gentle and soft kisses down her jawline. Then, he removed his hands from the walls and slid them down Hermione's petite waist. A squeal of ecstasy left Hermione's lips once he did that. She dropped the books she was holding and wrapped her arms around her lover boy's neck. Then, pulling him down and closer to her, she crashed her rosy pink lips onto his. Hermione tangled her hand in his dirty blonde hair, pulling strands of them gently making him kiss her even harder.

"Hermione!"

Both pulled away in utter shock. Hermione's eyes widen as she literally jumped away from Draco. The voice came from down the corridor and there wasn't a soul at where they were snogging.

"I bet it was Hermione that gave me that present," the voice echoed down the corridor. Then Hermione realised it, nobody saw them. Someone was just talking about her and that someone's voice was so loud it echoed down the empty corridor. She heaved a sigh of relieve as she gave Draco a coy smile.

"Yeah right, you just won't believe I was the one who got you the present eh?" another voice said.

"You wouldn't buy something so girly, I still think it's Hermione," the other voice retorted. Wait a moment. Hermione recognized that voice. It was Ginny! And the other one was Harry! And she just snogged with Draco Malfoy !And Ginny and Harry would see them together! She took one second to digest all those things and at that moment, she saw Harry and Ginny rounding past the corner down the corridor she and Draco were. She immediately fell to the floor, clutching her knee and gave Draco a look, hoping he could play it up with her. Once Harry and Ginny was close enough, she sent Draco a venomous glare.
"Hermione!"
Ginny rushed to her side and kneeled down beside Hermione.
"Oh my god are you okay?" she exclaimed as she gathered Hermione's books that was scattered on the floor and shoved it into Hermione's bag.
"Watch where you going, Granger," without another word, Draco straightened his shirt and left. He gave me a trade mark wink and a smirk when Ginny and Harry were not looking and I had to bite down on my lower lip to stop me from returning a smirk. Instead, I tried to act all mad and hurt.
"Oi! You!" Harry lunged after Draco.
"No Harry! Don't!" Hermione said too quickly. Harry stopped and turned back, a little suspicious.
"Er- I mean there's no use chasing him, that uncultured fella, he'll be wasting you're time," Hermione rolled her eyes, trying to keep up with her act. Harry understood and helped her up.
"Guys, I'm okay," Hermione gave them a smile. They attacked her with many 'are you sure' and 'you're not hurt right?' but she replied them all with the perfect feelings she was supposed to have. Hermione couldn't suppress that smirked that was tugging at her lips. So, she looked down and let it out. Although she hate having to act like this and would really love to go out for real with Draco, having secret relationship with Draco makes her feel so, um... special and well cool?
I'm being so childish, but I love it.
With one last soundless giggle, Hermione looked up and got back her poker face.
"I hate that Malfoy," she rolled her eyes and snorted. But inside, words couldn't describe how she was so in love with that blonde.