Chapter 25

Hermione's POV

It was the day. The day she was going to give Draco such a pleasant surprise. She couldn't wait! She had dressed herself up in a pretty and tight fitting black dress. Her hair was left as it is and she applied a layer of natural make up. Her whole being shivered with excitement as she thought about the night with Draco. Ginny had told the boys that Hermione would be going to Hogsmeade for window shopping and they bought it right away, she hoped.
"They didn't look suspicious so it should be alright. Plus I told them you'll be heading to the library too, in case you had so much fun with your baby you didn't want to come back," Ginny giggled at the last part and Hermione gave her a playful punch. She had all the decorations ready. She was planning on holding it in a vacant common room tucked right at the top floor of the castle and away from the heart of Hogwarts. It was somewhere near the room or requirement. This time, Hermione wanted it to be special and using the room of requirement was too original.
"Oh and by the way, you look hot in this dress! Draco would drool over you!" Ginny complimented me. I thought so too. This dress covered me till slightly lower than mid-thigh, leaving just enough for imagination. It showed Hermione's perfect curves and fitted her easily.
"I think I'll go with this flats," Hermione chose a hot pink flats from her shoe bag. She brought along a pair of converse -too casual-, a pair of killer heels -so not Hermione- and a pair of flats.
"You look perfect!" Ginny squealed. I looked at myself in the mirror and gave a small smile. Now all she had to do was to send Draco a letter. Breaming with joy, Hermione took a piece of enchanted parchment and a pen before she started writing.

D, could you please meet me in the vacant common room on the seventh floor? I've something important to tell you. Please hurry. It's really important.
-your bae, H

Hermione folded the letter in half and just as she was about to send the letter away. An owl pecked against the glass window.
"Hmm?" Hermione muttered as she slipped the letter into her dress pocket and opened the window for the owl to pass her a letter. A cold gush of wind rushed in and Hermione shivered slightly. Hermione took the letter from the owl and the owl flew off gracefully. Hermione shut the window and opened up the letter to read it.

Baby, something cropped up in the room of requirement. Could you hurry there please? I don't know how to fix up this mess.
- love, D

Draco wanted her in the room of requirement! But she needed Draco here.
"Gin, I'm going somewhere, bye," without waiting for Ginny's reply, Hermione rushed out from the common room and ran straight to the room of requirement. She walked pass the wall two times before it opened and she rushed inside.
What if something bad happened to Draco?
Before Hermione could connect her train of thoughts, a loud, familiar voice shouted "Surprise!" Hermione spun around in shock and spotted Draco, holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
"Dra-Draco?" Hermione stuttered. A small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. She planned a surprise date for Draco and Draco planned a surprise date for her?
"Bae!" Hermione beamed as she ran to Draco and kissed him on his lips softly. Draco wrapped his arms around her waist and dropped the flowers on the couch. They pulled away after a few seconds and both were grinning like idiots.