Chapter 29

"Her...hermione? It's me... I'm Draco. Hermione?" Draco shook Hermione slightly.

"Who...who are you?" Hermione groaned as she pushed herself away from Draco. That was it. That mere sentence broke Draco down. He leaned against the wall and slid his back down, tears welling up in his eyes. Suddenly, the door opened and a nurse dressed in a prissy white uniform stepped in. Draco's eyes widen.

"She doesn't remember me!" He shrieked, making the nurse jump a little.
"You need to calm down, she just woke up after 4 years of being in a coma," the nurse said.
"But..."
"You need to let her rest, her memories may come back," the nurse added.
"What's you name?" Draco asked Hermione.
"My name is Hermione Jean Granger, I do not know you. I think I saw you in my dreams before."
Tears trickle down Draco's eyes, what have I done?? he thought.
This can't be, it can't be, it must be a dream, I must wake up.
"Wake up, Draco!!" "WAKE UP!!"he shouted to himself.
But he couldn't. This is not a dream, this is reality. It couldn't be. Draco started screaming. Hermione stared at him, she was very scared. She started crying. Drack tried to get close to her to wipe her tears.
"No, don't cry. I did not mean to scare you."
"GET AWAYYYYY YOU PERVERT!!" Hermione screamed while hitting his head with the pillow.
The nurse came in and asked Draco to leave.
"I'm sorry, she needs rest, please come back after a day, she needs to have a check up to see what's preventing her from remembering all the things that has happen." the nurse said.
Draco sighed. He did not want to argue anymore. This was for the best for now. He needs to stay calm. But how? Hermione can't even remember him. He will find a way. He will.
With that he left the hospital with a broken heart.

Sorry it's a short update ^
next weeks is exams gOsh I need to revise but I'm still going to update.
Anyways here's a QN, if Draco and Hermione had a child, what would you name him/her? Please comment!!!