Chapter 27

Draco's POV

"I want to see Hermione!" Draco demanded as he tried to shove past the students crowding outside.

"Draco calm down!" Harry grabbed his shoulder, giving him a look. Draco just frowned and shoved past him.

"Draco, Hermione isn't ready for visits! She's in a coma!" McGonagall said in a loud, nasal voice l, as if pleading for Draco to understand. Draco whipped around and stared into McGonagall's eyes. His stance softened as he mentally broke down.

Hermione couldn't be in a coma. She couldn't be! Draco ran a hand through his blonde hair in an exasperated manner. He swallowed hard. His heart was aching. Hermione laid just like a rock. Not moving at all. Like she was dead. No no no no no no no.

She wasn't dead. She was just in a coma.

Draco wasn't sure if he was supposed to feel devastated that Hermione wasn't waking up or to feel relieve that Hermione was still alive.

"It was all that damn Weasel's fault!" Draco mutteted under his breath. He swore to get revenge. But Hermione wouldn't want him to do this.

Hermione was brainwashing him
In a good way. Whenever be wanted to do something, he would think of what Hermione would have thought of first.

He only realised now that he loved Hermione more than he thinks.

He was going to stay by Hermione's side until she wakes up. He would stay a bachelor until Hermione wakes up then, he would marry her.

-------

omg guysss!!!! 12k reads! 12 damn k!!!!! OMGGGG 💕 THANKIEW EVERYBODY WHO VOTED COMMENTED FOLLOW AND SPENT TIME READING THIS SHORT BOOK!
so sorry we didn't update for sooo long so here is a short update! The end will be coming soon! Brave yourselves:)