Chapter 16

Hermione's point of view
She got to find Draco.She got to. What if Draco got hurt? There was a lot of different dangerous creatures there. Exotic and well, dangerous. Then another thought popped into her mind. Why should she care? He called her a mudblood. She shouldn't be seeing him.He would say he shouldn't be seeing her if not his blood would be filthy. What was she gonna do? She wasn't that generous to help him after he freaking insulted her. But still. A life was at stake. A life of a person she liked before. Before she could connect her thoughts, she looked up and realised she was already in the forest. It was absolutely silent. Not another voice could be heard. The rustle of leaves under Hermione mint green converse filled her ears as she inched through the thick forest. There wasn't another living being in there. Since the last time she visited that forest, this time was much creepier.
"Draco?" she said in an almost inaudible whisper.
"Are...are you there?"
Just then, she heard a bush moving behind her. She froze on her tracks. Blooded drained from her face and she dreaded the thought of turning around. Well, there wasn't much to worry about. But what if... what if something happens? Hermione had a tight grip on her plaid skirt as ahe gulped. Moving her feet slowly she turned around cautiously. Then, there a small croak. A soft scream left Hermione's lips involuntarily. She almost fainted when something jumped up from the bush and almost smacked into her face. It was just a brownish tiny animal. She heaved a sigh of relieved. She had been totally scaring herself. What a worrywart.
Then, she saw something from the corner of her eye. Something pale. Like... like... a hand. A motionless, pale hand. Hermione's heart raced as a million possibilities rushed through her head. There wasn't any chance that... that belonged to a.... a dead person? No....no...no. Hermione assured herself. But , the hand looked little familiar... it looked like.... like....Then, a thought struck her and a bubble of excitement tingled through her body. Was it Draco? She took a daring step forward before stopping again. What of it was a bad person? She took another step forward. Then, something striking caught her eyes. Her attention diverted to that object. It was just beside the hand. As curiosity got the better of her, she bend down and picked the item. It was a gold bracelet. With a flower charm and some letters. Then, she literally froze. The letters spelt H E R M I O N E. Then it ended with a heart. It was hers. Or it was for her. Immediately, she craned her neck to see who the hand belonged too.
"Draco!" Hermione whispered shouted. She crouched down and lifted Draco's head onto her lap. He was unconscious and very pale. He was stunned. How could she save him?
With a wave of her wand,she used the hover charm to levitate Draco back to the Griffyndor common room.

So hey! How did you guys like this 2 chapters? I hope you enjoyed reading it! It has been lots of fun writing this for you guys. Next two chapters would be published next week and the story would only get more and more exciting! [we hope!!] Draco and Hermione would spend many moments with each other so stay tuned!! Dramione 4 lyfe ^-^