epilogue - part 1 [the wedding]

Hermione's POV

"Hermione hurry up!!!!" Ginny squealed in excitement as she drag me out of bed.

"Ughh 5 more minutes please...." I slurred, half-asleep as Ginny continued trying to pull me up.

"It's your big day Mione! C'mon!!!" she groaned.

Ohmygod. I forgotten. How could I have forgetten!!!

I immediately jumped up of bed and asked Ginny what time it was.

"Miss Granger, oh I meant Mrs Malfoy, I came here as early as I could like what you told me to ask me to help you with dressing up and picking up your gown from the bridal shop but to my horror I found you sleeping like a pig and yes it's already 8.45 and you're suppose to get engaged to your husband at 12pm sharp and you're only wearing your pink unicorn pyjamas," Ginny nagged at me.

"Holy fudge! I'm sososossooo late!!! Help me get dressed! When is the make-up artist coming?!Oh we gotta' collect my gown too!" I asked in horror as I hurried towards my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Hurry and brush your teeth first girl!" Ginny yelled from outside the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth at the speed of lightning and scurried out to my bedroom to find my huge, lacy, glamorous wedding gown right in front of my eyes. My gaze settled softlyon the gown as I walked slowly towars it. My gaze travelled yp at Ginny to see her smiling warmly at me.

"Awww Gin! You collected it for me! You're the best! Love you!!!" I pulled Ginny into the warmest hug ever. I was so glad Ginny came back to find me when she realised I woke up from my coma and decided to stay with me at my apartment to keep me company.

"It's your big day, this is the least I could do for you mione," she smiled sweetly at me as I embraced her tightly. What did I do to deserve such a friend like Gin?

"C'mon mione, you ought to get ready already," Ginny pulled away and pushed a strand of hair out of my eyes.

"Okay gin, but you gotta' help me," I smiled at her.

"Sit down, I'll do your makeup, " Ginny grinned at me as she went to our shared closet and pulled out a bright pink bag.

"What? Isn't a make-up artist coming to-"

"What? You don't think I can do your makeup?" Ginny cocked an eyebrow and sat down beside me.

"No! Okay fine do my makeup," I said and Ginny giggled lightly.

"C'mon my lil mione, I'm gonna make you the prettiest girl alive. Malfoy's gonna' drool all over you."

***

"Oh my gosh. I love you Gin," I gasped as I looked at myself in the mirror. Not to brag but I looked really good in the makeup that Ginny had just put on for me. I didn't looked like a doll covered with thick makeup nor did I look natural like I normally do my light makeup. It was just alright. Ginny did perfect. Ginny grinned at me and smirked proudly.

I quickly got changed into the frilly gown and in no time, I realised it was already 10.30am.

"We gotta' go to the venue of the wedding already," Ginny said to me lightly as she did the final touches to my hair.

"Your parents are arriving soon, they will fetch me and you there in the car," Ginny said.

I was actually nervous.

I was getting married !

To Draco.

I smiled as I thought of how Draco and I would spend out time together after the wedding.

"Thanks again Ginny, for everything," I said to my best friend. Without her, I wouldn't have been looking so good.

"You're welcome! Stop thanking me!" she patted my shoulder lightly and laughed.

Suddenly, there was a loud horn coming from downstairs.

"Oo your parents must be here!" Ginny exclaimed.

There were butterflies in my stomach. I was a little nervous but I absolutely couldn't wait to get married with Draco.

a/n we decided to post the epilogue part by part so there will be about 3 parts!! stay tuned okay!