Chapter 12

Draco's POV

"Draco?" Hermione rushed through the Hospital Wing door, a little worried.

"Hermione..."

"You have to eat your medicine, if not,you won't get any better,"Hermione said sternly

"But..."

"No buts okay Draco?" Hermione took the medicine and fed Draco it with a spoon.
"I don't want it. I want to get out of this place. It sucks," Draco groaned like a little, whiny child.

"You've to stay here and make sure you're alright," Hermione assured him, handing him a glass of water. He gulped down the tasteless liquid, hoping to get rid of the bitterness of the medicine.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Draco suddenly asked.
"Yeah.. I'm great," Hermione replied in a hush whisper. She did had a little headaches throughout the day, but they were just minor ones. Draco looked away and stared at the pale white ceiling, unsure of what to say next. He have been thinking about it for a long time. If he dragged Hermione into his messy life, she'll have to suffer. Somehow. His family was - in a way - broken. His father, an ex death eater, in Azkaban. His mother, cries all day at home and locks herself in the room. Even though Harry Potter and his people won, people who are still on the dark side are after the Malfoys. If he was with Hermione, they were bound to attack on her. She was so innocent, so bubbly, so beautiful. He couldn't ruined her. Ruined her whole being. He would very much rather he be with Parkinson if Hermione would get hurt. He would do anything for her. Wait. Did he just said that? He gulped, looking back up at Hermione.
" Go," he said in an almost inaudible whisper.
"Huh? I didn't catch that," Hermione managed a small laugh. Draco stared at her, mesmerized. She was gorgeous when she smiled. He had the urge to wrap her with his arms and make her his. But, reality sucks and that was close to impossible. He hesitated. What he was about to say was bound to hurt Hermione.
"Go," he said slightly louder this time, avoiding eye contact with Hermione.
"What?"
He didn't know if Hermione's 'what?' meant that she heard what he said and was shocked or she didn't catch it, again.
"Go," he said with his normal, deep voice.
"Draco... I... you..." Hermione stuttered. Draco was absolutely sure Hermione heard him, he felt so bad. He felt terrible.
"Just go. Leave me alone -" Draco paused for a while.
"Mudblood."

Hermione's point of view

"Just go. Leave me alone -" Draco paused for a while.
"Mudblood."
That word, was enough to rip Hermione's heart into pieces. He said it. He said that word. That unforgivable word. Well, he used to call her that every single time they met. But that was in the past. When he was forced to be a death eater. When he was forced to be mean. But now, it was different. She thought they were friends. Even slightly more than friends. Hermione stared at him blankly. Her throat went dry and she couldn't force out a single word from her rosy lips.
"Why."
It came out more like a statement. But that was all she said.
"Because you're a mudblood and I'm a pure blood. My blood would become dirty if I hang out with you," he said so calmly. Hermione's heart sank right to the bottom. Tears welled up in her chocolate brown eyes. She bit her lip as she tried to hold back her tears. Her sight blurred as tears formed. But Draco. Draco looked so calm, he looked almost like he was smirking. She had so much she wanted to say. It was all bottled up. So much she wanted to tell Draco. But she couldn't. Her mouth just couldn't open up. She just stared at Draco. What else could she do?
"Go," he repeated. Her lips were quivering, she wasn't thick skinned and she didn't want to argue. Was Draco just toying with her feelings? Was it all a joke? All of her own wishful thinking?
"Fine. If that's what you want, then fine." Her voice almost broke. She almost broke. But she still stood there. She took baby steps backwards. After one last look at Draco. She turned around. Holding back her tears for that last minute, she ran. She ran out of the hospital wing without looking back. There was only one thing on her head now. She hated Draco Malfoy.

okay,please don't kill us.
It's not our fault that Hermione hated Draco okay? Like who doesn't? If someone you love call you a mudblood and breaks yours heart,would you not hate the person? Perhaps now Hermione is heartless. 'Those who are heartless once cared too much.'
okay,maybe it's part of our fault that this Chapter must end like this.
but don't worry, there is still love for Draco deep,deep inside Hermione's Heart.
okay bye, we said way too much.
The next 2 chapters would be publish next week so be sure to check them out once they are publish!!!
and also..... please comment, vote and follow @magicfordramione! it means alot to us! ty ;)