Chapter 18

Draco's point of view

Hermione had sneaked both of them out of the Gryffindor common room and made their way to the room of requirement at the seventh floor. That was the only place they could be together without being seen.

Once they entered the room, Hermione plopped onto a fluffy couch and a sigh of pleasure left her lips.
"Are you hungry?" Draco asked kindly.
"Actually... yeah. You brought food?" Hermione asked with a grin.
"Not really," Draco plastered a smirk on his face and walked to a corner of the room. He heard Hermione give a sign of disappointment. He pulled out a brown picnic basket hidden behind a shelf.
"Ta-da!" He presented the basket to Hermione. Hermione took it and opened it up. Many goodies were stashed in there.
"Wow. Mm-hmm. How did these come from?" Hermione grinned broadly and jumped onto Draco and giving him a sweet kiss on his lips.
"I always come here. On my own. So I keep those food there," Draco smiled, blushing a little as Hermione kissed him.

Hermione manage to find a cloth big enough to be a picnic mat for them. The laid out the food items and begun eating.
"Here," Hermione fed Draco gummies. Draco giggled and did the same to Hermione. He was on cloud nine. It was a long time since he was so happy. He smiled as he shoved a biscuit stick into Hermione's small mouth. Then, he tilted his neck and bit the other side of the stick. Hermione seemed to understand his actions and she blushed faintly. They started eating their sides of the biscuit until they were so close their noses touched. Hermione gave a small giggle as she blushed more. Draco lifted his arms and placed them on Hermione's waist, pulling her towards him gently. They continued until their lips touched and their teeth grazed each other's. Hermione placed her hands around Draco's neck and they kissed. Both smiled against their soft kiss, hoping it'll last longer. Draco's tongue entered Hermione's mouth and licked away the crumbs of the biscuit. Then they pulled away after a second or two. Hermione avoided Draco's eyes as a snall grin crept up her gorgeous face. Draco reached for a chin and turned Hermione's face to face him.
  "So...How are you going to tell Ron?"
  "Tell Ron...what?" Hermione asked.
  "That...you don't love him?"Draco replied. Hermione stopped for a moment.She had not thought about that.
"Maybe I shouldn't tell him at all..." "He would be mad if he finds out."Draco pointed out.
"Erm...you're  right, but...I can't just tell him."
"Oh yes you can."
  "Like how? Oh hey Ron! I am going to tell you that I don't love you anymore and I love Draco." Hermione said sarcastically rolling her eyes.
"I didn't mean that," Draco apologised.
"I... I know..." Hermione stuttered.
" Maybe, I'll just calm myself down and break it to him sometime?" Hermione suggested hopefully. Hermione looked quite satifsied with her suggestion and Draco didn't want to crush her.
"Yeah sure, my princess," Draco chuckled as he kissed Hermione's cheek gently. Hermione sniffled a yawn and laid on Draco's lap. She didn't speak for a while.
"Um... Mione'?" Draco caressed her cheek gently. No reply. He grinned and stared dreamily and Hermione. She looked gorgeous. Even when she was sleeping, without makeup and in her robes. Draco smiled and carried Hermione bridal-style to the couch and laid her down there. She didn't even move a bit. She must be exhausted. Draco thought. He ran a hand through her hand and planted one last kiss on her forehead. He turned around and started cleaning up.

Like that, like that, like that? Hope you loved it. Plz vote and comment, it really really really means A LOT.

cheers,
~~ magicfordramione~~

p.s. dramione lives 4ever
muahahahahaha ;)