Chapter 10

"Yeah...I guess," Draco said softly. "What about you? You look tired. Did stay here all  morning?" he added. "Um...no"Hermione lied.
"You don't have to wait for me.Go back to your dorm,Granger, get some rest," Draco said sternly.
"What about you?"
"I will be fine, there's Mdm Pomfey here."
"Oh...right."
Draco seemed not to realise the presence of Ginny till she said,"Yeah let's go."
"Wait,why's she doing here?" Draco asked, his eyebrows furrowed. Hermione did not answer and waved back while Ginny glared at him.

  For the whole morning, Hermione was in her dorm sleeping until she woke up at three-thirty in the afternoon. Rubbing her eyes she sat up, drowsily.
"Oh no! I am going to met Ron at four, I can't meet him if he saw me and Draco..." Hermione remembered. She was very confused, she liked both Ron and Draco. She still decided to met Ron, to tell him...her thoughts and feelings. Wait. Did she just said she like Draco? She liked Draco? We are just friends, she said in her head before shaking her head and pushing these thoughts about the boys away.
  She looked at a box wrapped in green and red, that was Draco's Christmas present. She haven't gave it to him. Yet. She decided she would do so after he had recover.